Siemens Healthcare Pte Ltd
We have a vacancy of Customer Service Manager – Ultrasound Asean in our company, Siemens Healthcare Pte Ltd. This vacancy is based in Central Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Customer Service Manager – Ultrasound Asean
Company: Siemens Healthcare Pte Ltd
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Central Singapore
Salary: Salary detail is not available
URL Expiry: 2022-08-26
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunity to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sounds interesting?
Then come in and join our
ASEAN team as
Customer Services Manager – Ultrasound ASEAN.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will contribute pro-actively into the market transparency of the countries: to understand a Healthcare system, customer structure, trends, and competitive environment.
- You will actively contribute to the Go-to-Market analysis and strategy implementation for the countries in your responsibility (to understand the strategy and to suggest ideas and concrete steps).
- You will conduct business planning, forecast updates and reviewing plan achievements.
- You will create an understanding of the Siemens Healthineers Ultrasound (US) strategy with the business partner to facilitate and ensure an aligned Go-to-market approach in accordance with Siemens Healthineers´ Ultrasound strategy. You will be working together with the Business Partner(s) on the country strategy, establishing a suitable market presence and working on accounts and sales funnel.
- You are responsible for contracts with business partners regarding Agency and Distributor Agreements and the related Supplemental Agreements and Annexes.
- You will discuss with the Business Partner on training and education needs, ensuring an up-to-date BP sales & Service organization.
- You will definite, development and implementation of the Zone/ Country Customer Services (CS) Partner Management strategy and following up on its continuous improvement.
- You will proactively align with Global CS HQ and Zone US Lead making sure that Global & Zone Partner strategy is in line with local needs.
- You will define and review the Service Partner landscape.
- You will onboard Service Partners, ensuring the perfect understanding of processes and operational expectations.
- You will be responsible for all contracts with Service Partners in the Zone/ Country.
- You will implement a systematic performance management system, to be presented to the Global & Zone management on a regular basis.
- You will map operational performance and business results of all Partners within the Zone/ Country of responsibility.
- You will rollout global tools & processes across the Zone/ Country Partner community.
- You will provide transparency of Service Partners performance (e.g.: Customer Satisfaction, CCR, Revenue, Margin, Service delivery performance, etc.).
- You will ensure certification and training of Partners.
- You will conduct yearly Partner performance assessment.
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/en-sg/ultrasound
Your qualifications and experiences:
- You have at least 5 years professional experience Med-Tech environment.
- Ultrasound experience within the industry is mandatory.
- You have experience with Medical Equipment, diagnostics instruments, and Healthcare Customers.
- Business Know-How regarding contract management, financing topics and internal process.
- Willing to travel up to 50% of the overall working time including travel to high-risk countries.
Your attributes and skills:
- You possess excellent communication skills and cross culture awareness.
- You possess strategic thinking and being assertive.
- You possess good networking and teamwork skills.
- You enjoy working in a team environment, sensitive to cultural diversity and language level as this position covers the ASEAN region.
- Working Location: Philippines or Singapore
Our global team:
We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time