CLEARSK HEALTHCARE PTE. LTD.
We have a vacancy of Customer Service Executive – Healthcare in our company, CLEARSK HEALTHCARE PTE. LTD.. This vacancy is based in Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Customer Service Executive – Healthcare
Company: CLEARSK HEALTHCARE PTE. LTD.
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore
Salary: $5,000 a month
URL Expiry: 2022-09-28
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
ClearSK Healthcare Pte Ltd manages the award-winning ClearSK® chain of medi-aesthetics clinics in Singapore and overseas branches in Shanghai and Hangzhou. As a Singapore leading aesthetics and healthcare chain with presence in Shanghai, Hangzhou, Kuala Lumpur and Manila, it will be a great opportunity for you to grow and learn in a multi-disciplinary environment with medical and management professionals. You will find yourself working in a challenging environment, where your capabilities will be developed to the max.
To fit in with our culture of excellence, we look for only the F.I.T.: Fast, Innovative and Trainable as well as commitment, integrity and professional skills.
You will report to the General Manager and HQ. Your primary responsibilities are to provide customer service and perform branch administration.
- To provide excellent customer services and welcome customers at the clinics
- Attend to customer’s incoming calls, SMS and Whatsapp messages and place outbound cold calls
- Provide administrative support in all aspects of operations and patient care, including reception & registration
- Issuance of invoices and service sheets for branches
- Update of customer information on internal database
- To support branch staff by securing appointments
- To keep our customers informed on the latest update and ongoing promotions
- To be inquisitive and sensitive towards customers’ requirements and concerns over call
- Other administrative duties as assigned from time to time
- Suitable candidate should possess ‘A’ Levels or Diploma and above
- 1 year relevant experience from service industry such as retail, healthcare, hospitality, airlines and spa & beauty including nursing and allied health diplomas advantage.
- Students & Fresh Grads are welcome too.
- Able to handle English and Mandarin speaking customers with proven Sales and Customer Service ability.
- Comfortable using computer and IT systems.
- A responsible and good team player with passion and ability to learn continuously to achieve professional excellence in aesthetics.
- 5-day work week with alternate Saturdays.
- Career Progression for driven individuals (yet too introverted for outdoor/retail sales)
- Additional performance incentives and allowances
- Convenient working locations in Novena Medical Centre or Scotts Medical Centre
Interested candidates, please send in your updated resume in MS Word or PDF format to us.
Your resume must include the following information: –
- Recent photo
- Last drawn salaries, if applicable (3 months period)
- Reason for leaving