Procter & Gamble
We have a vacancy of Customer Intelligence Analyst in our company, Procter & Gamble. This vacancy is based in Singapore Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Customer Intelligence Analyst
Company: Procter & Gamble
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore Singapore
URL Expiry: 2022-12-02
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
As a Customer Intelligence Analyst (CIA), your focus will be ensuring product delivery occurs in accordance with the needs and requirements of our customers (right time, right place, and right product). You are a problem solver that leads issue resolution while continuously improving processes and algorithms to enable touchless operations across our APAC supply chain network to enable strong business results!
You will support operations in various APAC Markets in the corresponding local language.
You will be working in the Singapore Customer Intelligence Centre (SCIC) in Singapore, reporting to a Cluster Manager and will be collaborating with multi-functional teams like Finance, Sales, and Product Supply teams across Asia Pacific markets!
What Success Looks Like
Using analytics and business knowledge, you are the expert in the customer order pattern, providing insights and ideas to drive solutions end-to-end to bring greater value for customers and P&G. You will deliver Best-in-class critical metrics including Service, Day Sales Outstanding, Delivery on Time, and respond to customers’ requests & enquiries in a timely manner.
- Collaboration with back-end operations team and physical distribution teams to ensure orders are processed and dropped timely & accurately
- Handling of order & cash related incidents including non-quality, rejections, returns, shortages, overdue, claims and deductions
- Analyzing of customer order data to recommend differentiated solutions/service opportunities that contributes to organization’s value creation targets
- Improve existing process/operations with a continuous improvement mindset
- Participating in credit control communication
- Strong academic qualifications with a minimum Diploma education
- Manage orders and documents with local language proficiency:
- Japan Market – Native / N1 (JPLT) Business Level Japanese
- Korea Market – Korean
- Philippines Market – Tagalog
- Australia / New Zealand / Malaysia / Singapore – English
- Vietnam – Vietnamese
- Indonesia – Bahasa Indonesia
- Thailand – Thai
- Data reporting and analysis
- Operational excellence with an ability to work independently
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- A customer-oriented mindset
- Prior experience in the FMCG industry, logistics, order management (OM) and accounts receivable (AR) with an ability to use SAP and data visualization tools (PowerBI / KNIME) will be an advantage.