We have a vacancy of Customer Development Manager in our company, Colgate-Palmolive. This vacancy is based in Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Customer Development Manager
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore
Salary: Salary detail is not available
URL Expiry: 2022-08-31
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
No Relocation Assistance Offered
# 136552 – Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
About Colgate Palmolive
Do you want to come to work with a smile and leave with one as well? In between those smiles, your day consists of working in a global organization, continually learning and collaborating, having stimulating discussions, and making impactful contributions!
If this is how you see your career, Colgate is the place to be!
Our dependable household brands, dedicated employees, and sustainability commitments make us a company passionate about building a future to smile about for our employees, consumers, and surrounding communities. The pride in our brand fuels a workplace that encourages creative thinking, champions experimentation, and promotes authenticity which has contributed to our enduring success.
If you want to work for a company that lives by their values, then give your career a reason to smile…every single day.
As the Customer Development Manager, you will have directional responsibility to deliver sales objectives on volume, spending and retail execution while also running the P&L. You will be formulating and implementing a strategic plan to ensure you reach maximum volume, profitability and customer service. You will demonstrate consumer insights associated with strong Colgate brand equities to drive incremental growth and strengthen the customer investment strategy so that it is consistent with Retail Environment strategy, brand strategy, and shopper insights.
What you will do
- Account Management
- Categories: Laundry & Home Care and Personal Care
- In-store execution excellence
- Implement retail environment (RE) specific 5P and identify gap plan working in partnership with Retail Marketing team
- New channel management
- Develop format strategy and on-line specific customer activity to drive incremental sales
- Retail category development
- Work with Retail Marketing to develop RE specific planogram/assortment and merchandising solutions
- HQ engagement with buying team on Promotional planning, Business review and initiative activation, etc
- Analyze customer sales trends, identify issues/commercial gaps and develop tailored customer plan
- Resolve day to day operational issues (e.g. aging stocks, OOS, etc)
- Identify distribution opportunities and develop assortment optimization plan
- Evaluate return on investment with Finance and Retail marketing to refine customer tactics
- New item listing / Store operations training
- Identify in-store execution process improvement areas with merchandiser team (communication process, POP deployment etc)
- Improving in-store fundamentals: OOS, share of shelf, MSL compliance, etc
- Optimize display investments and POP usage plan (work with ISM to identify non performing displays & redeploy to new stores
- Work with CS&L to review customer order profile to identify opportunities and improve service level
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Complies with all policies and standards
- Holds a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in any field.
- At least 3 years of experience in key account management in an omnichannel environment, preferably within the FMCG industry
- Self-starter who can work well both independently and across multi-level stakeholder groups
- Ability to work under pressure and adapt quickly to change in a fast paced environment
- Proficient in Google suite of products (especially in Sheets, Docs & Slides)
- Proven commercial understanding, analytical skills, and negotiation skills.
- Strong cross-functional teamwork skills to drive executional excellence and business results
Equal Opportunity Employer
Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, veteran status (United States positions), or any other characteristic protected by law.
Are you interested in working for Colgate-Palmolive? You can apply online and attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV. Applications received by e-mail are not considered in the selection process. Become part of our team. We look forward to your application.
Colgate-Palmolive is a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition. Colgate sells its products in over 200 countries and territories around the world under such internationally recognized brand names as Colgate, Palmolive, elmex, Tom’s of Maine, Sorriso, Speed Stick, Lady Speed Stick, Softsoap, Irish Spring, Protex, Sanex, Elta MD, PCA Skin, Ajax, Axion, Fabuloso, Soupline and Suavitel, as well as Hill’s Science Diet and Hill’s Prescription Diet.
For more information about Colgate’s global business, visit the Company’s web site at http://www.colgatepalmolive.com. To learn more about Colgate Bright Smiles, Bright Futures® oral health education program, please visit http://www.colgatebsbf.com. To learn more about Hill’s and the Hill’s Food, Shelter & Love program please visit http://www.hillspet.com. To learn more about Tom’s of Maine please visit http://www.tomsofmaine.com.
Reasonable accommodation during the application process is available for persons with disabilities. Please contact Application_Accommodation@colpal.com with the subject “Accommodation Request” should you require accommodation.