We have a vacancy of Crisis Management Lead in our company, Apple. This vacancy is based in Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Crisis Management Lead
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore
Salary: Salary detail is not available
URL Expiry: 2022-08-26
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
Posted: Jun 9, 2022
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they build the kind of wonder that is revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Imagine what you could do here?
- Apple’s Crisis Management program works to a rhythm of Plan, Monitor, Alert, Respond and Communicate. This means the CM Lead will be required to operate in all five pillars.
- We are looking for an extremely high level of knowledge and experience in the technical aspects of Crisis Management. Equally substantial, is an excellent grasp of softer skills for training, stakeholder and partner management, persuading & influencing others, handling excellent internal and external relationships and gravitas when briefing leadership teams.
- Experience in delivery across APAC is vital
– To have an excellent level of knowledge about security risks, in all their forms within APAC region. – To develop an excellent understanding of Apple’s assets (current and future plans) across the various business units – Conduct dedicated ground assessments of geographical locations, – transportation options, hotels, event venues, distribution centres and third party premises to design suitable crisis response plans. – To establish relationships with law enforcement, government agencies and security professionals in each country. – To assess, vet and handle specialist security vendors. – To develop risk mitigation strategies / plans for Apple’s assets based upon, country / city risk assessments, in-country reviews and business growth plans. – Design and test crisis response plans; Train Crisis Management Teams on the plan and response tactics. – To deliver preparedness training to colleagues – To test local response capabilities and CMT readiness – Self starter with innovation, integrity and attention to details. – To work reciprocally with Apple colleagues, in all business units, to develop a high level of understanding about Apple’s CM Program – To work closely will all business units to develop a strong understanding of growth and development plans – To build first class relationships with senior partners so the team is seen as an integral part of the business – To be the go-to person for questions and advice about country risks and response plans relating to CM – Deliver security briefings to add context and provide calm reassurance – To lead the crisis response during live incidents – To provide calm, confident and well assessed context Exercise excellent judgement – To make decisions under pressures, with ambiguity in a dynamic situation – To bring the CMT (s) together, provide a situation report and guide them through the Crisis Management Plan – To work with all partners to achieve the right outcome for Apple – To quickly and accurately identify the risks to Apple when an incident occurs – To brief CMTs and Executives about the incident and actions underway – To implement the initial communications to Apple colleagues via the appropriate method – To conduct a de-brief of the incident, decisions and the effectiveness of actions – Work to close any gaps, re-train and design new mitigation plans with partners
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.