PARADISE TEOCHEW RESTAURANT PTE. LTD.
We have a vacancy of Crew Leader in our company, PARADISE TEOCHEW RESTAURANT PTE. LTD.. This vacancy is based in Singapore Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Crew Leader
Company: PARADISE TEOCHEW RESTAURANT PTE. LTD.
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore Singapore
URL Expiry: 2022-11-13
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
Job Description & Requirements
- Report to the Senior Operations Manager
- Oversee and ensure the smooth operations of the Outlet
- Food Preparation and cook the wide variety of food offered in Outlet
- Motivate and inspire the team to achieve monthly sales target
- Ensure smooth operations through setting and enforcing high standard of food and beverage quality.
- Maintain strong hygiene and safety standards, ensure utmost cleanliness, hygiene and safety standards are kept
- Strong sense of customer service, attend to customers’ enquiries and complaints and constantly obtain customer feedback during operations to ensure satisfaction
- Analyse financial performance, formulate and implement strategies to maximise productivity and profitability
- Ensure accuracy and timely submission of paperwork to HQ
- Prepare beverages
- Conduct interviews and recruit suitable candidates
- Read emails and conduct briefings and meet staff to ensure timely sharing of information as well as to gather feedback from the ground
- Ensure the strict compliance by all service and kitchen staff to company’s standard operating procedures
- Able to deploy, supervise, direct, Foster and build strong employee relations in the restaurant to motivate staff
- Brief staff on menu items, customer service standards and other required matters
- Take charge of inventory control and conduct bi-monthly stock take
- Update GRN and perform e-Procurement
- Plan staff duty roster and cleaning duties
- Handle cashiering duties, daily sales collection, cashiers float and petty cash claims
- Perform banking duties
- Responsible for staff training, orientation and discipline issues
- Continuous innovation to achieve business goals
- Create a fun and healthy working environment for outlet staff
- Any other appropriate duties and responsibilities as assigne