SATO KOGYO (S) PTE. LTD.
We have a vacancy of Coordination Manager in our company, SATO KOGYO (S) PTE. LTD.. This vacancy is based in Singapore Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Coordination Manager
Company: SATO KOGYO (S) PTE. LTD.
Work Type: Temporary
City of work: Singapore Singapore
URL Expiry: 2022-11-21
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
- Apply contemporary practices in construction methodology to complete assigned works in compliance with client expectations, company objectives and all contractual obligations.
- Procure necessary resources for assigned projects.
- Authorize construction planning, programming and completion schedules.
- Authorize engagement of subcontractors, management of subcontractor’s work to achieve outcomes and all major subcontract variations.
- Assist in the implementation, monitoring and review of a construction management plan.
- Monitor progress, ensure that work quality and techniques are of a high standard and report regularly on project performance and cost against company objectives.
- Ensure correct supervisory levels, construction cost, schedule and change management.
- Ensure that requirements and risk controls are considered in all construction planning and processes.
- Ensure that stakeholders are actively engaged and that beneficial relationships between the project and the client, subcontractors, community and other external parties are developed and maintained.
- Perform all duties in accordance with CHEC policies, processes, systems and procedures.
- The Coordination Manager shall take charge of all coordination work of civil, structural, architectural and System-Wide Contractors (SWC’s) and be responsible to manage project coordinators relating to civil /structural, architectural and E&M.
- Minimum 8 years of engineering experience with a recognized Engineering Degree, and at least 8 years experience in managing Civil, Architectural and/or E&M Building Services works of similar scale and complexity.
- Experienced in BIM and managing interfaces for design and construction of transit projects; having a full understanding of the design and approval process as well as the BCA TOP process.