Singapore Petroleum Company Limited
We have a vacancy of Contracts Admin Executive in our company, Singapore Petroleum Company Limited. This vacancy is based in Singapore Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Contracts Admin Executive
Company: Singapore Petroleum Company Limited
Work Type: Contract
City of work: Singapore Singapore
URL Expiry: 2022-10-08
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
- Draft and review oil and gas sale and purchase contracts and confirmation.
- Submit contracts and relevant emails for internal approval.
- Send contracts/counters and follow up with counterparties timely.
- Negotiate/confirm trading contract terms with counterparties.
- Maintain trading contract files.
- Diploma/Degree in any discipline (Business Administration, Shipping or Legal-related majors are preferred).
- Preferably with 2 years of contract drafting experience (LNG/oil industry/physical/derivatives contracts preferred). Applicants without prior experience are welcome to apply.
- Good knowledge of international trading terms, i.e. Incoterms 2020.
- Good drafting skills, good written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Office applications, high organisational standards and accuracy in dealing with contract documentation.
- Dynamic, hardworking, meticulous and good interpersonal skills.
- Able to work independently as well as in a team.
- Proficiency in English language for contract drafting.
Please write in with a full resume, present and expected salaries, contact number(s) and any other relevant information to us via the “Apply Now” button.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Personal Data Protection
In submitting your personal data and/or resume, you shall be deemed to consent to us collecting, using and disclosing your personal data for the purpose of assessing your job application. Information collected also be disclosed to the PetroChina Group of Companies (which includes PetroChina International (Singapore) Pte. Ltd., Singapore Petroleum Company Limited) for this purpose.