Singapore Tourism Board
We have a vacancy of Contract Business Analyst (Confluence & Jira) – Months in our company, Singapore Tourism Board. This vacancy is based in Orchard. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Contract Business Analyst (Confluence & Jira) – Months
Company: Singapore Tourism Board
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Orchard
Salary: $8,000 a month
URL Expiry: 2022-09-24
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
Singapore, Central Singapore
Roles & Responsibilities
The Business Analyst is responsible for managing the Business Requirements and Functional Solution aspects of the system which is built on Confluence and JIRA. They will advise STB on functions and best practices for specific products, and how the products can be used to solve business problems.
Where applicable, they will also advise STB on key ICT trends and best practices locally and internationally to meet the vertical business domain’s objectives. They will assess applicability for adoption, manage user requirements, and provide IT solutions to bridge business needs.
1. Analyse STB’s needs, scope problem, develop business case to address the problem.
2. Document requirements, source and evaluate alternatives, recommend solution that best fits STB’s needs
3. Work with line units to ensure smooth deployment and adoption of new solutions
4. Able to perform business analysis:
- Business Analysis Planning and Monitoring: Identify stakeholders, techniques and processes to manage, track and trace requirements
- Enterprise Analysis: Refine and clarify business need, define solution scope and develop business case
- Elicitation: Explore, identify and document business needs
- Requirements Analysis: Assess current state, analyse stated requirements of stakeholders and elaborate to sufficient detail that accurately defines business need with in specified scope
- Solution Assessment and Validation: Source and evaluate alternatives to identify solution that best fits business need, identify gaps, and determine workarounds/changes to the solution. Assess deployed solutions to see how well they met the original need
- Requirements Management and Communication: Manage conflicts, issues and changes to ensure stakeholders and project team remain in agreement on solution scope, communicate and manage expectations of stakeholders
5. Analyse impact of requested changes and propose improvements to continuously address changing business needs. Work with support team to understand and address technical problems
6. Support application maintenance and support services covering contract management, SLA management, service/change requests, problem management as well as audit and security services
- Hands-on experience in full project development life cycles
- Strong analytical, conceptualisation and problem-solving skills
- Ability to take a broad, strategic perspective as well as drill deep to understand business needs and challenges
- Results and customer oriented
- Team player with strong organisation and people management skills
- Applied knowledge and proven experience in managing Confluence and JIRA
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- At least 5 years of working experience
Good to have:
- Consulting or Business Analysis experience
- Business Analysis certification (e.g. CCBA, CBAP)
- Knowledge of, and experience in digital services
This is an 11-month contract position.