We have a vacancy of Content Specialist Trust And Safety Youtube in our company, Google. This vacancy is based in Singapore Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Content Specialist Trust And Safety Youtube
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore Singapore
URL Expiry: 2022-11-23
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
Google will be prioritizing applicants who have a current right to work in Singapore, and do not require Google’s sponsorship of a visa.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in project and process management.
- Ability to work non-standard, on-call rotation work hours, including weekends.
- Experience with SQL or spreadsheet software, and using data to drive strategy and business action.
- Experience with complex, cross-functional project management.
- Experience with quality and training processes.
- Ability to build relationships with cross-functional partners across geographies.
- Ability to work through ambiguity and succeed in a rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to speak and write in Hindi or Arabic fluently to review content in these languages.
About The Job
Fast-paced, dynamic, and proactive, YouTube’s Trust & Safety team is dedicated to making YouTube a safe place for users, viewers, and content creators around the world to belong, create, and express themselves. Whether understanding and solving their online content concerns, navigating within global legal frameworks, or writing and enforcing worldwide policy, the Trust & Safety team is on the frontlines of enhancing the YouTube experience, building internet safety, and protecting free speech in our ever-evolving digital world.
As a Content Specialist, you’ll work with global teams to prevent violative content from appearing on the site with a focus on Graphic Violence. You’ll evaluate abuse trends and quality within vendor operations, and you’ll develop creative solutions to address quality, workflows, and processes. You’ll also review decisions about the appropriateness of different content, including considerations of cultural and political sensitivities.
At YouTube, we believe that everyone deserves representation, and that the world is a better place when we listen, share, and build community through our stories. We work together to give everyone the power to share their story, explore what they love, and connect with one another in the process. Working at the intersection of cutting-edge technology and boundless creativity, we move at the speed of culture with a shared goal to show people the world. We explore new ideas, solve real problems, and have fun — and we do it all together.
- Review graphic and offensive video content in-line with YouTube’s Community Guidelines and inform operational improvement plans.
- Manage escalations as part of the Graphic Violence enforcement and operations team in the Trust and Safety organization.
- Ensure that all escalations are triaged, tracked, investigated, resolved, and communicated accurately using internal tools and systems.
- Manage or assist in conducting reviews to capture lessons-learned and ensure regular follow-up for any items identified.
- Partner with Policy, Engineering, Vendor Operations, and Analytics teams to define the best plan and implement fast.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form .