PRINCE & MERCER COMMUNICATION PTE. LTD.
We have a vacancy of Content Director in our company, PRINCE & MERCER COMMUNICATION PTE. LTD.. This vacancy is based in Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Content Director
Company: PRINCE & MERCER COMMUNICATION PTE. LTD.
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore
Salary: $9,000 a month
URL Expiry: 2022-08-27
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
We are looking for an exceptional person to join our team as a Director, Content.
As a Director, Content at Prince & Mercer Communication, you will oversee the content strategy and execution for new and existing accounts while contributing to content efforts for the agency. You will provide strategic and content production support, and tactical counsel to clients and manage content deliverables in a timely, deadline-focused manner to provide impactful results for clients and business success for Prince & Mercer.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Educate clients on best practices when required as related to content strategy and execution
- Partner with account leads to develop content that will amplify engagement and reach
- Be responsible for day-to-day content stewardship across accounts, managing and executing various types of content including but not limited to press releases, blogs, website copy, social content, whitepapers, executive bylines, and more
- Identify opportunities for agency/team learning and develop tools/suggestions to expand agency knowledge, understanding, and execution of written work
- Contribute to and attend new business pitches, contributing to opportunities related to content development or execution
- Assist and contribute to the development of long-term strategic client plans and program recommendations, generating content-related recommendations
- Responsible for reviewing all major content milestone deliverables prior to client submission, and shares in accountability for all written deliverables
- Communicate regularly with larger account team on status, timelines, deliverables, and opportunities for growth
- 7-10 years of related professional experience either in corporate technology or public relations companies
- 10+ years of experience in visual communications as a photographer, videographer and/or producer with a strong storytelling acumen
- Experience crafting a wide variety of written deliverables for a range of audiences and personas
- Outstanding leadership and teaching skills, acting as a ‘go-to’ resource for strong ideation, writing, proofreading, editing, feedback, and more
- Strategic insight across content-related activity and superb organization with an extreme eye for detail
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to manage competing priorities and deadlines
- A love of collaboration and willingness to receive client feedback, recognizing that writing can be a team sport