AAARYA BUSINESS COLLEGE PTE. LTD.
We have a vacancy of Compliance Assistant in our company, AAARYA BUSINESS COLLEGE PTE. LTD.. This vacancy is based in Singapore Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Compliance Assistant
Company: AAARYA BUSINESS COLLEGE PTE. LTD.
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore Singapore
URL Expiry: 2022-12-01
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
The Compliance Assistant is an individual who is part of a team dedicated to ensure the fulfilment of government and industry regulations. The position requires working closely with his/her direct supervisor, collaborating with the other departments of the organization to ensure the implementation and enhancement of systems, policies and procedures to ensure regulatory compliance.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Help manage regulatory compliance across all entities within the group.
- Assist the Senior Compliance Manager to proactively anticipate and research on new regulatory requirements, including consultation papers, propose and follow through with implications on the business and implementation actions.
- Guided by the group compliance supervisors, endorse annual compliance calendar and programmes, ensuring adherence to ongoing obligations.
- Coordinate with counterparties on regulatory requests and ensure prompt follow-up.
- If and when directed, aid in liaising with relevant government departments such as CPE (EduTrust) and Skillsfuture Singapore (SSG), as necessary.
- Support daily regulatory and compliance operations, such as daily exchange reporting and other periodic regulatory reporting.
- Assist in the conduct of regular internal audits and reporting.
- Help oversee compliance with internal policies and procedures at a second level.
- Process improvements and other ad hoc projects in relation to the forementioned scope, such as system implementation and testing.
- Perform other assignments as determined from time to time by the compliance team lead.
- At least a Diploma from a recognised University with or without related work experience
- Willing to be trained, open-minded
- Proficient in Microsoft Office application.
- Good communication and inter-personal skills.
- A team player who can also work alone
- Meticulous, mature, and have a good work attitude.