STORES (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.
We have a vacancy of Commercial Analyst in our company, STORES (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.. This vacancy is based in Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Commercial Analyst
Company: STORES (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore
Salary: $6,000 a month
URL Expiry: 2022-08-15
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
Do you love food and convenience put together? Then you just might love foodpanda.
foodpanda is the leading, on-demand food delivery company in Singapore, bringing thousands of your best loved restaurants online into your home or office – fast! We’re all about bringing on the smartest folks as we continue to grow with an “all hands-on deck” environment and hire those who can thrive in a start-up culture.
We are looking for a highly-driven and motivated Commercial Analyst to join our pandamart team. As a passionate data and insights enthusiast, you will be empowered to find the most effective and visually appealing ways of making data and insights available.
About This Role:
This role will be based in Singapore and will report to the Senior Commercial Analyst.
- Conduct thorough, insightful and skilfully presented deep-dives into specific business topics and trends
- Work closely with the pandamart team to understand business challenges and recommend solutions across the complex range of products and categories
- Develop accessible, creative and engaging data visualization to facilitate access to insights
Commercial & Marketing
- Develop customer cohort and behaviour trends for use in medium to long term forecasts
- Automate the process for finding common & uncommon patterns in customer behaviours
- Analyze the data, create hypotheses, run experiments & prove the customer value as recommendations to the company
- Provide deep dive analysis support to Marketing & Category Managers for new range and promotional development opportunities
- Develop capability to allow Category Managers to effectively negotiate supplier investment strategies in order to grow sales and improve customer engagement
- Develop and present case studies as opportunities to suppliers to grow sales
- Drive product pricing analysis, provide recommendation and then work with central/regional pricing teams to deliver price optimisations
- Monitor performance and effectiveness of pricing initiatives
- Closely monitor competitor pricing and understand the impact of pricing decisions
- Build best-in-class monitoring tools for pricing
- Conduct ad-hoc analyses to support cross functional projects
- You gained 2-5 years experience as a BI/Data analyst working for retail, data or e-commerce companies
- Preferably you have worked at a market research company
- Knowledge of Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) is a plus
- You are proficient in SQL and Python and familiar with BigQuery for big data analyses
- You have knowledge of different types of data visualization and being aware of how to use them best, ideally via Tableau
- Strong critical thinking skills
- You gained experience working with huge amount of unstructured & unclean data
- You are passionate about data and their insights as well eager to deep-dive into problems
- Excited to learn and try out new things
What we offer:
- Challenging and fulfilling steep learning curve
- Vibrant, dynamic & international workplace
- Periodic fun & engaging company events & team activities
- Tasty Thursdays
- Birthday Leave
- Work Anniversar(ies) Leave
- Opportunity to be a value-adding contributor to this fast-growing global company
Please apply directly via the link here: https://grnh.se/760dac341us