TIANTIAN RECRUITMENT PTE. LTD.
We have a vacancy of Chemical Technician in our company, TIANTIAN RECRUITMENT PTE. LTD.. This vacancy is based in Singapore Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Chemical Technician
Company: TIANTIAN RECRUITMENT PTE. LTD.
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore Singapore
URL Expiry: 2022-11-12
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
We are looking for a dedicated, Chemical Technician to be responsible for studying the chemical makeup of materials that are essential in medical Manufacturing business to ensure product safety. The Chemical Technician’s responsibilities include preparing test solutions, analyzing organic and inorganic compounds, and conducting quality control tests. The Chemical Technician will conduct research and explore how products, processes, and equipment be improved. To be a successful Chemical Technician, you should be analytical, detail oriented, and logical. You should be dedicated to furthering scientific knowledge and improving processes and products.
Chemical Technician Responsibilities
- Preparing test solutions, compounds, and reagents for conducting tests and advising and coordinating test procedures.
- Determining chemical and physical properties, compositions, structures, relationships, and reactions of organic and inorganic compounds.
- Using chromatography, spectroscopy, and spectrophotometry techniques.
- Developing, improving, and customizing products, equipment, formulas, processes, and analytical methods.
- Conferring with scientists and engineers to analyze, interpret, and develop tests.
- Introducing heat, light, energy, and chemical catalysts to chemical substances to induce reactions.
- Writing technical papers and reports and preparing standards and specifications for processes, tests, and products.
- Maintaining laboratory instruments, troubleshooting malfunctions, and purchasing new laboratory supplies.
- Evaluating and ensuring compliance with laboratory safety procedures and standards.
Chemical Technician Requirements
- A bachelor’s degree in chemistry or related field, with further education being advantageous.
- Experience in scientific research and laboratory work be advantageous.
- Proficiency with computers and scientific equipment.
- Strong problem-solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills.
- Good presentation, documentation, and reporting skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong technical skills.