We have a vacancy of Channel Integration Project Manager in our company, Apple. This vacancy is based in Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Channel Integration Project Manager
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore
Salary: Salary detail is not available
URL Expiry: 2022-08-18
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
Posted: Nov 5,
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there’s no telling what you could accomplish. AppleCare Business Development Programs team works with Channel Partners to integrate their systems with Apple’s to support various programs. We’re looking for an experienced project manager to lead partners in APAC and support Apple’s Device Enrollment Program. Device Enrollment provides a fast, streamlined way to deploy and supervise institutionally owned devices by automating mobile device management enrollment. Your work will enable channel partners to provide the benefit of DEP to their enterprise customers.
- Believes in the perpetual value of the customer experience & has a solid grasp on consumer psychology.
- Strong problem solving abilities and analytical skills.
- Dynamic, creative thinking and innovative.
- Highly motivated and results oriented, including a willingness to perform whatever tasks are required to complete a project.
- Excellent organization skills & high attention to detail.
- Enjoys working independently and with a team in a fast paced environment. Confidently manages through ambiguity and uncertainty. Takes initiative, thrives in autonomous work environment.
- Comfortable communicating to various levels of the organization, from IT to senior management.
- Ability to manage expectations with various groups including resellers, carriers and internal cross functional partners.
- Ability to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Exceptional written and oral communications
- Ability to converse in Mandarin, Japanese with partners in China and Japan.
– Manage regional channel partners primarily in the APAC region, through the integration process.. – Collaborate with regional sales team to manage expectations with future partners and establish integration timelines. – Educate channel partner project team on the business, technical, accounting and legal requirements of the program – Understand reseller’s business strategy, systems and impacted processes – Conduct onsite workshops with select partners & facilitate discussion about the best way to implement the program into their business. – Provide consultation on scalable system & process design enhance efficiency, improve the customer experience & minimize errors and manual processes. – Interface between partner technical teams and Apple IS&T teams. – Provide project management support to the partner team, guide them through Apple’s engagement & testing processes, and assist with cutover & release issues – Drive internal schedule with cross functional partners, including but not limited to testing activities, development requirements and launch activities. – Provide regular project status updates to various parts of the organization – Connect with business team and IS&T technical team on regional issues, partner concerns and region specific requirements. Identify common issues and work with team to close open issues. – Collaborate with worldwide team on areas of improvement including systems and process. – Some travel required
All relevant education & experience will be considered, however the following is highly desired: – BA/BS degree plus 3-5 years proven experience – Success in a customer-focused role highly desired – Proven success in one or more of the following roles: – B2B API Integration (JSON) – B2B sales/relationship/account management, B2B or B2C – Sales operations/process management – Project management – Business process re-engineering – Experience with Mac OS and productivity applications, i.e. keynote, pages, FileMaker, excel
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.
- We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation