LEGEND LOGISTICS LIMITED
We have a vacancy of Business Performance Analyst in our company, LEGEND LOGISTICS LIMITED. This vacancy is based in Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Business Performance Analyst
Company: LEGEND LOGISTICS LIMITED
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore
Salary: $3,500 a month
URL Expiry: 2022-08-31
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
- Responsible for the collection and record of relevant historical data for analysis purpose.
- Compare historical results against budgets and forecasts and performing variance analysis to explain differences in performance and make improvements going forward.
- Management of database that contains financial records and statements.
- Create, update and maintain financial models and detailed forecasts of the company’s future operations.
- Understanding and keeping track of all the major effects of the micro and macro environment economy on the Group.
- Create and prepare detailed financial reports and models for analysis as required by senior management as well as other stakeholders.
- Provide analysis reports on the company’s overall financial health, primarily by using key financial ratios such as the debt-to-equity ratio, current ratio, and interest coverage ratio etc.
- Provide evaluation report on the company’s assets and investments by providing relevant financial ratios such as the return on investment (ROI) etc.
- Analyse and provide report on which of the company’s products or product lines generate the largest portion of its net profit.
- Examine and evaluate the cost-efficiency of each department of the company, considering the percentage of the company’s financial resources each department consumes.
- Any other tasks assigned by the Management.
- A creative problem solver, with a natural or cultivated talent for financial analysis, modeling and forecasting.
- Has a keen eye for details.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good organisational skills.
- At least a Diploma in finance, accounting or equivalent.
- Minimum 1 year of FPA experience preferably in a Shipping/Logistics industry. Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.