AQUALITA ECOTECHNOLOGY PTE. LTD.
We have a vacancy of Business Development And Project Manager in our company, AQUALITA ECOTECHNOLOGY PTE. LTD.. This vacancy is based in Singapore Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Business Development And Project Manager
Company: AQUALITA ECOTECHNOLOGY PTE. LTD.
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore Singapore
URL Expiry: 2022-11-22
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
You will be involved in building and strengthening the foundation of an early-stage company.
- Find and build strategic, long-lasting relationships with partners and customers.Conduct market and industry research to identify new opportunities for growth and create long term value for the organisation.
- Collaborate with technology and production team to develop strategies for commercial success.
- Facilitate the commercialization of RAS technology.
- Assist in planning and overseeing projects life cycle.
- Develop, implement and update project status and other related progress reports.
- Coordinate all components of the project, which include determining resources for project, set and communicating goals, prioritizing tasks, managing change and analyzing the outcomes.
- Great negotiation skills, excellent at building new relationships / partnerships and nurturing and strengthening existing ones.
- A creative and critical thinker who enjoys solving problems.
- Demonstrates initiative and enjoys working in a fast paced, dynamic and entrepreneurial organisation.
- Min. bachelor’s degree in aquaculture, agri-tech, life sciences, business or related field.
- Min. 3 years’ experience in business development / project management role.
- Work experience in area of aquaculture or agri-tech preferred.
About Aqualita Ecotechnology
To combat the worsening impact of climate change, algal bloom in seawater, and land constraints in Singapore, Aqualita Ecotechnology has developed a sustainable urban Recirculating Aquaculture System (RAS) that minimizes fish exposure to changes in the environment. The innovation is also scalable and versatile for fish farming. Using data-driven innovation and cutting-edge engineering design, Aqualita aims to meet the growing consumption of food fish in urban cities while reducing carbon footprint in the supply chain process.