We have a vacancy of Business Analyst in our company, Prudential. This vacancy is based in Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Business Analyst
Work Type: Part Time
City of work: Singapore
Salary: Salary detail is not available
URL Expiry: 2022-08-18
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
In this role, you will be responsible for supporting the prompt delivery and implementation of products as part of the Product Management team.
- Support the prompt delivery and implementation of new products.
- Participate in discussions with the business in understanding the processes.
- Document the rules and enhancements that are needed.
- Collaborate with the business in providing comprehensive business requirements that meet the business needs, taking into consideration future needs and changing business needs.
- Discuss with the Team Lead on the enhancements that are needed.
- Translate business requirements into test scenarios, conditions and expected results for user acceptance testing.
- Accountable for the execution of user acceptance testing and results are updated with proper documentation.
- Track outstanding defects and work with the Application Management team to resolve the tickets within the agreed timeline.
- Develop comprehensive SOP or training guides for the enhancements.
- Explain and train the users in the system enhancements.
- Perform post deployment verification of the system when the products are launched.
- Has initiative and is focused on delivery
- A team player who can also work independently
- Meticulous with good organization skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills and good interpersonal skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- At least 1 year of working experience is preferred; however, fresh grads are welcome to apply.
- Knowledge in the insurance industry is advantageous.
- Diploma / Degree or equivalent or equivalent professional qualifications
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equality of opportunity of benefits for all who apply and who perform work for our organisation irrespective of sex, race, age, ethnic origin, educational, social and cultural background, marital status, pregnancy and maternity, religion or belief, disability or part-time / fixed-term work, or any other status protected by applicable law. We encourage the same standards from our recruitment and third-party suppliers taking into account the context of grade, job and location. We also allow for reasonable adjustments to support people with special requirements.