Procter & Gamble
We have a vacancy of Business Analyst (Analytics & Insights) in our company, Procter & Gamble. This vacancy is based in Singapore Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Business Analyst (Analytics & Insights)
Company: Procter & Gamble
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore Singapore
URL Expiry: 2022-11-17
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
Do you love diving into data sets? Would you enjoy telling consumer-based stories and helping others see the benefit of data-based decision-making? This role in Analytics and Insights (A&I) will directly influence business strategy, pricing, retail design, media investments, and much more. We use our boundless curiosity to discover what consumers want, why they want it & how we can influence them through immersive exploration, in-depth analysis, and good research.
You’ll need to mine multiple sources of data, derive significant insights, and translate sophisticated results or algorithms into simple conclusions that will empower the business to take action to win with consumers. A primary driver of delivering insights that will educate and influence key business decision-making.
You will be part of an Organization Unit based in the Regional HQ (Singapore). You will report to an A&I Director in the Analytics & Insights function and work closely with Brand Management, Finance, Sales, and others, constantly exploring new opportunities for business growth.
What Success Looks Like
- Your role in A&I function is like an internal, active, and influential business strategy consultant, whose role it is to ensure that consumer and shopper analytics and insights are the foundations of our business strategy and execution.
- Your key to success will be your ability to build on and combine soft skills with analytical skills and use integrative thinking to convey research findings to drive actions with your key business partners across levels and functions.
- Leading and improving analytical programs and presenting the results of your business unit/category/region to leaders.
- Deliver analytic insights in several business domains including market shares, consumer, retail, media etc.
- With a combination of analytical expertise, data and system knowledge and business insight, you’ll answer and anticipate critical business questions and opportunities and deliver insights to the business in ways that make significant impacts.
- Demonstrate use of data visualization (Tableau, Power BI, Excel), and analytic tools (Python, R, SQL, KNIME/Alteryx) to grasp the business insights from our mountain of data
- Collaborate with multi-functional teams (Marketing, Finance, IT, Sales).
- Bachelors or Master’s degree
- From 2-5 years of proven experience in any Business analytics related role (FMCG industry experience an added advantage)
- Experience using analytics techniques to tackle defined business problems.
- Ability to demonstrate, translate and communicate sophisticated data into simple conclusions and business actions
- Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to deliver a clear story to influence agreement to your recommendations with data and insights.
- Data management and visualization skills / tools in one or all of the following (SQL, KNIME, Tableau, Power BI, JMP/SPSS or similar) and/or proficient in Python or R.
- Self-motivated to work with diverse business scenarios, prioritizing multiple priorities and have a business and consultancy mind-set, while technically (data) savvy, and passionate about discovering new/innovative ways of doing things
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Neurobion, Sangobion, Vicks, Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.