We have a vacancy of Business Acquisition Manager in our company, Funding Societies. This vacancy is based in Central Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Business Acquisition Manager
Company: Funding Societies
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Central Singapore
Salary: Salary detail is not available
URL Expiry: 2022-09-03
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
Funding Societies | Modalku is the largest SME digital financing platform in Southeast Asia. We are licensed in Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, and registered in Malaysia. We are backed by Sequoia India and Softbank Ventures Asia Corp amongst many others and provides business financing to small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), which is crowdfunded by individual and institutional investors. And here at Funding Societies | Modalku we live by our core values:
- Serve with Obsession: Build win-win relationships for the long-term by having a customer obsession.
- Grow Relentlessly: Strive to become our best, most authentic selves.
- Enable Teamwork, Disable Politics: Only by forging togetherness, we help each other succeed.
- Test Measure Act: Stay curious and reinvent ourselves, through innovation and experimentation.
- Focus on Impact: Create impact through bias for action and tangible results.
In this New Business Manager role, associates will get the opportunity to showcase products under FS Capital on of Funding Societies Pte Ltd as the best solution provider to meet our customers financing requirements and to grow together with their business. This role is extremely exciting and critical as qualifying associates will be FS’s engine to help scale up new businesses with our existing and newly launched products
What you will do:
- Solicit new business loan opportunities through active acquisition.
- Understand the business life cycle of SMEs to help them expand their reach and support the companies’ growth, translating customer’s objectives into solutions.
- Demonstrate basic credit knowledge with ability to mitigate financing risk
- Strong cross team collaborations with internal and external stakeholders to nurture and grow new business.
What we are looking for:
- Min 1 year experience in B2B (Need not be related to SME lending business)
- Curious self-starter with growth mindset
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Fluent in English
- Time off – We would love you to take time off to rest and rejuvenate. We offer flexible paid vacations as well as many other observed holidays by country. We also like to have our people take a day off for special days like birthdays and work anniversaries.
- Flexible Working – We believe in giving back the control of work & life to our people. We trust our people and love to provide the space to accommodate each and everyone’s working style and personal life.
- Medical Benefits – We offer health insurance coverage for our employees and dependents. Our people focus on our mission knowing we have their back for their loved ones too.
- Mental Health and Wellness – We understand that our team productivity is directly linked to our mental and physical health. Hence we have Wellness Wednesdays and we engage partners to provide well-being coaching. And we have our Great FSMK Workout sessions too to keep everyone healthy and fit!
- Learning & Development – We believe learning should never end and we support everyone with self-learning L&D allowances.
- Tech Support – We provide a company laptop for our employees and the best possible support for the right equipment/tools to enable high productivity
Job Type: Full-time