RE SOURCE PARTNERS PTE. LTD.
We have a vacancy of Building Manager in our company, RE SOURCE PARTNERS PTE. LTD.. This vacancy is based in Singapore Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Building Manager
Company: RE SOURCE PARTNERS PTE. LTD.
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore Singapore
URL Expiry: 2022-11-14
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
Our client is a global commercial real estate firm that has approximately 400 offices in 60 countries. In their ever-growing expansion, they are looking for suitable Building Manager.
Candidates should be able to ensure efficacy of all business operational processes
Would this be the next career for you?
- Main co-ordinator for liaising with users and tenants in the Premises
- Manage the following services:
- Indoor Air Quality, Energy Management Services, Water Consumption Audit,
- Electrical Audit, Maintenance Audit,
- Regular inspection and audits on Contractor’s Performance,
- Fire Safety Management,
- Decam Management, Call Center Management,
- Procurement/Tender and Contract Administration,
- Maintenance Contract Management,
- Tenancy Administration and Management Services,
- Asset Management Services, Inventory Management,
- Events and Logistics Management,
- Provision of Project Works, A&A Works, Project Management, and any other services within the contract not specified.
- Lead a team of MA Staff for site assigned.
- Liaise with client for work progress and reports
- Manage term contractor for facilities maintenance/ A&A/ events in the building.
- Able to run operations by firm understanding of contract documents.
- Attend meetings, fault calls and report to client on status.
- Ensure all deadlines are met and fault calls are closed on time.
- Prepare progress claims/ quotations/ ITQ/ Tender Documents
- Prepare monthly reports/ incident reports/ meeting minutes
- Monitor provisional contract sum and contingency sum for ongoing contracts
- Liaise with main contractors for specialized equipment maintenance works
- Secondary role as registered FSM
- Ensuring all fire systems are always in good working condition and operationally ready
- Conduct table-top meetings, fire drills, In-Place Protection drills, as per SCDF requirements
- Facilitate SCDF site visits for fire drill observers, CERT Audits, etc
If you are someone with the following, let’s chat!
- Degree in Facilities/ Building Management or equivalent discipline with minimum 5 years of relevant experience.
- Qualified Fire Safety Manager.
- Experienced in working in facilities and Managing Agent Environment preferred
- Experienced in managing hard and soft FM.
- Good communication skills
- Able to work independently as well as in a team.
Apply today or contact us to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Re Source Partners Pte Ltd | 20170E | 20C0279