The Paper Bunny
We have a vacancy of Brand & Marketing Intern in our company, The Paper Bunny. This vacancy is based in Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Brand & Marketing Intern
Company: The Paper Bunny
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore
Salary: Salary detail is not available
URL Expiry: 2022-08-14
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
We are looking for a Brand and Marketing Intern to join our team and grow our brand together with us (minimum 6-12 months from end 2022).
The role will assist the Brand and Marketing Teams in brand and marketing related work such as project and event management, research, copywriting, preparing and coordinating media kits, assisting in social media calendar management, sourcing and working with partners, optimizing the website for visibility and SEO, store visual merchandising for brand storytelling and more, depending on the needs of the business.
You will get to learn about and be part of the creative process behind the branding and marketing of pieces and stories that will be enjoyed by many, and be part of the process of touching lives and connecting people through design and storytelling. You will also be part of a close-knit team that is genuinely interested in each other and in your growth and well-being.
Applicants must fulfill the following requirements:
- Must be 19 and above
- Possess a proficiency in English language
- Able to communicate ideas well verbally and in writing
- Possess a keen interest in branding, marketing and social media
- Basic software skills (Adobe Illustrator / Photoshop) is a bonus
- Able to work independently and in a start-up environment
- Possess a key eye for detail, creativity and an interest in fashion, lifestyle, branding, marketing and trends
- Efficient, responsible, trustworthy and able to meet timelines
- Able to handle multiple projects at a time
- Communicative, responsive, teachable and willing to learn
- Good command of English
- Available to commit for at least 6 months, preferably longer term
If you feel you are the right person for the job, please send an email including the following:
- Resume (including, amongst other things, basic contact information about yourself)
- A clear picture of yourself;
- Specify the months available for commitment;
- Portfolio of past work; and
- A short 100-200 word write up of why you feel you are the right person for the job.
Send your application to: email@example.com
Work location is based in Singapore, in the Alexandra area, on a partial work-from-home arrangement.
If you are shortlisted, you will be invited to an interview. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.