We have a vacancy of Avp Triage Investigations – Global Functions in our company, HSBC. This vacancy is based in Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Avp Triage Investigations – Global Functions
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore
Salary: Salary detail is not available
URL Expiry: 2022-08-22
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
Some careers shine brighter than others
If you’re looking for a career that will help you stand out, join HSBC and fulfil your potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Compliance is a global function that brings together all aspects of regulatory and financial crime risk management. Acting as risk stewards, and incorporating a range of specialist teams, we work together with the business and leverage advanced technology to help HSBC navigate a complex regulatory landscape and embed a sustainable approach to compliance risk management that supports safe growth and serves customers fairly. Compliance aspires to continuously raise the bar and set leading standards across the industry to help HSBC safeguard its customers and the communities within which it operates.
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our team as an AVP Triage Investigations.
- Financial Crime Investigations (FCI) focuses on the specific financial crime threats the firm faces now and in the future, pioneering the techniques and technology that protect our business, our customers, and the many communities in which we operate, from the harms associated with financial crime. FCI harnesses intelligence, analytics, technology, investigation, information sharing, and public-private partnership to achieve this end, always seeking the most effective and efficient means. FCI is also partnering with Financial Crime Compliance to build the case for a more efficient and effective regulatory approach by defining a potential new regulatory landscape based on practical, tested innovation and serving as a thought leader in the ongoing public debate on the future of regulatory compliance
- The jobholder is accountable for working within the Triage sub-function within FCI
- The Triage stage within FCI Investigations is the initial referral point for all leads, internally and externally generated, believed to require investigation or a regulatory filing
- The Triage Team is responsible for quickly and accurately assessing leads for eligibility and completeness in order to initiate a case within FCI. Qualified cases are passed to the appropriate External Investigative Reporting Team (for immediate SAR/STR decision), Major Cases Team or Complex Cases Team (for investigation) or Intelligence and Analytics
- Existing Fraud Operations / Investigations; I&A; or Branch or Direct experience preferred but not essential
- Knowledge of bank enquiry systems
- Capable of picking up, and applying, new ideas/concepts quickly
- Excellent inter-personal, customer service and communication skills – written and verbal
- Excellent organisation and analytical skills
- Excellent decision-making / influencing skills A motivated self-starter who has the ability to work effectively alone and under pressure
- The ability to work accurately and to remain calm and controlled under pressure whilst performing all functions of the role
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Good PC skills and knowledge of Microsoft software
- Enthusiasm and a positive ‘can do’ attitude
To be considered for this role, the relevant rights to work in Singapore is required.
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.