JPMorgan Chase Bank N.A.
We have a vacancy of Attack Analysis Analyst in our company, JPMorgan Chase Bank N.A.. This vacancy is based in Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Attack Analysis Analyst
Company: JPMorgan Chase Bank N.A.
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore
Salary: Salary detail is not available
URL Expiry: 2022-08-08
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
Working in cybersecurity takes passion for technology, speed, a desire to learn, and vigilance in order to keep every asset safe. You’ll be on the front lines of innovation, working with a highly motivated team focused on analyzing, designing, developing and delivering solutions built to stop adversaries and strengthen our operations. Your research and work will ensure stability, capacity and resiliency of our products. Working with your internal team, as well as technologists and innovators across our global network, your ability to identify threats, provide intelligent analysis and positive actions will stop crimes and strengthen our data.
As a member of the Attack Analysis team within the JPMorgan Chase & Co. SOC, you will fit into a global team providing 24/7 monitoring and Incident Response, acting as the frontline for attacks against the firms’ infrastructure. As a shift analyst, your role will include monitoring alerts triggered from in-house bespoke signatures in a SIEM, start to finish case investigation, threat hunting, file analysis, as well as getting involved in projects that aim to improve the capability of the team. You’ll have opportunities to attend training and conferences that benefit the skillset of the team and your own. You’ll be encouraged to conduct your own hunting investigations and create rule logic to fill the gaps in monitoring that you identify or alert on upcoming threats you think be targeted at the firm. The work you’ll do is vital, as it will protect over $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits every day.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- BA/BS degree
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience
- Good level of knowledge in network fundamentals, for example; OSI Stack, TCP/IP, DNS, HTTP(S), SMTP
- Good level of knowledge in Windows and/or Linux operating systems, how to investigate them for signs of compromise
- Foundational level of understanding in the approach threat actors take to attacking a network; phishing, port scanning, web application attacks, DDoS, lateral movement
- Appreciation of the wider roles of interconnecting Cyber Security teams and collaboration with each of those (i.e. Forensics / Threat Intelligence / Penetration Testing / Vulnerability Management / “Purple Teaming” etc.)
- Willing to work a shift pattern that includes weekend work
- Able to perform log analysis and PCAP analysis
- Able to perform file analysis; extracting indicators, providing a report, implementing mitigations
- Able to demonstrate a structured, analytical approach to investigating alerts and/or indicators and documenting your findings in a manner that both peer and executive level colleagues can understand
- Basic understanding of Cloud architectures, how to secure these environments and how an adversary might attack these environments
- Scripting knowledge (e.g., Python) including its application to cybersecurity use cases
- Financial sector experience
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
It’s time to take your career to the next level, and we can help. Apply today.
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.