We have a vacancy of Associate/Senior Associate Community Management (Malaysia – Contract) in our company, Garena. This vacancy is based in Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Associate/Senior Associate Community Management (Malaysia – Contract)
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore
Salary: Salary detail is not available
URL Expiry: 2022-09-04
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
At Garena, we are on a mission to connect our gamers worldwide. As a Community Management person, you will work closely with your team to execute creative campaigns that reach out to the gaming community as well as build a strong community for our game.
This will be a position that offers an opportunity for you to act as the face and voice of our brand and manage all community communications for a high-profile and well-known game in Singapore and Malaysia. If you are a professional, experienced in social media, PR, and promotional events, we would like to meet you.
- Implementing social media and communication campaigns to align with the team’s marketing strategies.
- Providing constructive feedback on an important issue based on experience and data from the community.
- Responding to comments and customer queries in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Daily and weekly reports for the social media sentiment and growth.
- Monitor all types of community events, including live streaming in Bahasa Melayu.
- Support community manager and other marketing teams to execute community growth strategies.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable university.
- 0 – 3 years of working experience in marketing, social media management, and community development.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Bahasa Melayu.
- Passionate about games in general with entry-level gaming industry knowledge and community management.
- Good team player with a can-do attitude and eagerness to learn.
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask under high pressure and tight timelines.
- Strong communication and networking skills.
- Able to empathize with different stakeholders.
- Proven work in running social media or game community management is a plus.