HAITONG INTERNATIONAL SECURITIES (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.
We have a vacancy of Associate – Corporate Finance in our company, HAITONG INTERNATIONAL SECURITIES (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.. This vacancy is based in Singapore Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Associate – Corporate Finance
Company: HAITONG INTERNATIONAL SECURITIES (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore Singapore
URL Expiry: 2022-12-03
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
The successful candidate will be a part of the corporate finance team in Singapore, which assists corporate clients to meet their strategic and financial objectives. The successful candidate will work across all industry groups and all investment banking products to assist corporate clients that are primarily based in Asia Pacific. Working in a dynamic and expanding team, the successful candidate will be playing an important role in the origination, execution, and syndication of deals by actively supporting a wide variety of investment banking and corporate finance transactions, such as initial public offerings, listings, equity capital markets transactions, debt capital markets transactions, private equity transactions, private debt transactions, mergers and acquisitions, and financial advisory. The successful candidate will have a high degree of responsibility and exposure across all stages of the transaction process, and will also play an important role in the expansion of the investment banking business in Southeast Asia.
- Be part of a dynamic and expanding team that supports the firm’s corporate clients with their fund raising projects;
- Assist the team in a wide variety of investment banking and corporate finance transactions;
- Prepare internal and external presentation and marketing materials, including producing high quality client pitch books within tight timelines;
- Build financial models and perform valuation analysis;
- Prepare company analysis, transaction analysis, competitor analysis, industry research, and market update;
- Conduct due diligence and review documents such as financial statements, prospectuses, and legal contracts;
- Assist the team with the day-to-day project management and execution of transactions, such as drafting documents, coordinating meetings, and managing timetables;
- Assist the team with the communication with various internal and external parties, including clients, banks, legal advisers, auditors, other professional parties, and regulators;
- Assist with internal processes, such as client on-boarding processes and internal reporting tasks;
- Assist the team in ensuring compliance with regulations and adherence to internal rules and procedures; and
- Any assigned ad-hoc tasks.
- Relevant degree from a reputable university, preferably in Accountancy, Business, Finance, or Banking;
- 1 to 4 years of working experience in the banking and financial services industry, preferably in investment banking, corporate finance, mergers and acquisitions, capital markets, private equity, or investment analysis;
- CFA charter holders would have an advantage;
- Required to pass CMFAS Module 4A before or shortly after joining;
- Strong analytical, quantitative, and technical skills;
- High degree of proficiency in corporate finance and financial modelling;
- Strong ability to build, design, structure, and enhance presentation materials, complex financial models, and other documents;
- Strong skills in Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook, Bloomberg, Internet, and other computer skills;
- Highly motivated, driven, hardworking, takes the initiative, enthusiastic, articulate, creative, and be able to think out of the box, prioritise, and problem-solve;
- Meticulous and able to produce materials accurately and quickly;
- Strong communication, multi-tasking, and time management skills; and
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to work independently and with others efficiently and effectively as a team player.