We have a vacancy of Associate Business Transformation Consultant :Business Analyst in our company, IBM. This vacancy is based in Singapore Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Associate Business Transformation Consultant :Business Analyst
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore Singapore
URL Expiry: 2022-11-20
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
At IBM, we know that transformation drives change, and it is in our DNA to continuously transform. Our Business Transformation Consultants help drive large scale change that spans IBM business units and geographies. As a part of this team, you will have the unique opportunity to be a part of driving IBM’s ongoing transformation as a company that continuously innovates and leads the market.
Your Role and Responsibilities
IBM is a global cognitive and cloud company changing the way the world works. We foster a culture of creative, innovative thinkers; people who are curious about how technology can transform businesses and impact the world. Our consultants are part of IBM Services where we engage with clients across every industry to deliver technology-driven solutions. We cultivate a diverse, inclusive, global team of people who want to pioneer, reimagine and disrupt the future. We’re driven to stay ahead in the marketplace and enhance our relevance to be essential to our clients, and this begins with our talent.
Here’s where you come in. We’re looking for passionate, original thinkers who want to drive progress, grow their network and further their careers. If you see yourself as someone who never stops learning and is dedicated to staying ahead and being essential for clients, who believes no problem is too big to solve, and who wants to unleash your potential, IBM Services is for you.
As an Associate, you’ll be a part of client-facing teams as a consultant, developer, designer, data scientist, or technical specialist to help businesses change the way they work.
Our clients’ technical and business needs are constantly evolving. We’re hiring inspired, talented individuals eager to apply their knowledge and perspective to challenging work that evolves industries and our world. We prioritize ongoing learning, development of technical skills, and continuous personal growth, all grounded in a culture of coaching and apprenticeship.
Job role description: Business Transformation Consultant
You’re right at the intersection of technology, people, and process, helping your clients transform how they adapt to shifts in the market, and more closely align their business strategy and vision.
Business Transformation Consultants are important and key players for our clients. You’ll be their guide to developing an understanding of their processes, goals and objectives to define their future state, then help them get there.
You’ll help clients understand leading technologies and the impact they can have on traditional business processes. You’ll have an opportunity to build a powerful portfolio of interesting and rewarding experiences, taking advantage of opportunities to master new skills, learning about and become an expert in our client’s industries, and tackle new challenges.
Work you could do as an Associate Business Transformation Consultant:
- Run or support workshops, meetings and stakeholder interviews
- Document requirements from the product owner/business lead
- Develop process maps to understand As-Is and To-Be scenarios
- Translate client requirements into analytical specifications for the implementation of the IBM solution
- Define current and future operational scenarios (processes, models, use cases, plans and solutions) and works with client using an agreed methodology to ensure proper translation of business requirements to solution requirements
- Project business value of a solution in client-relevant terms and drive adoption of the KPI impact with key client stakeholders
- Develop communications tailored to specific audiences
- Work in an agile, collaborative environments
- Use IBM’s Design Thinking to help solve client’s challenges
- Analyze data to support conclusions and strategies, and design organization
- Embed within product teams alongside product owner, a cross functioning team to create engaging, user-centric solutions, applications and/or services.
- Expect to learn the product development lifecycle while adopting agile methodology.
- Learn the importance of product requirements prioritization and the skills to refine it.
- Gain on-the-job training with an attached scrum master, that will improve your soft-skills ranging from facilitation to problem solving discussions.
- Be exposed to the world of Agile principles and utilize them for product delivery (and other aspects).
- Track record of academic success
- Highly motivated, with clear evidence of drive and significant achievements
- Ability to understand clients’ needs and challenges, and apply creative and logical approach to identify solutions
- Exceptional quantitative analysis skills and ability to derive recommendations informed by data and insights
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently and meet deadlines, while maintaining focus in an environment with conflicting demands
- Ability to communicate complex situations clearly and simply by listening actively and conveying difficult messages in a positive manner
- A passion for innovative ideas, coupled with the ability to understand and assimilate different points of view
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical solutions
- Ability to apply logic to solve business problems through a detailed analytical approach
- Drive to overcome the most challenging or difficult obstacles and look for ways to improve results
- Initiative to actively seek new knowledge and improve skills
- Ability to translate requirements into a business case
- Strong personal/professional interest in product development and teams building roles.
- Being open to trying out facilitation, training and support to resolve/mediate conflict/issues.
- Has an inquisitive attitude and keen in learning
- Experience/interest in running/organising workshops and training sessions will be a plus.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Please refer to the JD
Preferred Technical And Professional Expertise
Please refer to the JD
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world’s economy. IBM Services partners with the world’s leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
Are you craving to learn more? Prepared to solve some of the world’s most unique challenges? And ready to shape the future for millions of people? If so, then it’s time to join us, express your individuality, unleash your curiosity and discover new possibilities.
Every IBMer, and potential ones like yourself, has a voice, carves their own path, and uses their expertise to help co-create and add to our story. Together, we have the power to make meaningful change – to alter the fabric of our clients, of society and IBM itself, to create a truly positive impact and make the world work better for everyone.
It’s time to define your career.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business. At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.