We have a vacancy of Associate/Analyst Structured Transaction Management Treasury & Market Operation Technology & Operation in our company, DBS Bank. This vacancy is based in Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Associate/Analyst Structured Transaction Management Treasury & Market Operation Technology & Operation
Company: DBS Bank
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore
Salary: Salary detail is not available
URL Expiry: 2022-08-12
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank’s operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
To provide the operation end to end support to T&M business, regionally, from the angle of equity & structured derivatives products and to work towards achievement TMO Control Tower vision 2022
- Provide end to end transaction management and settlement support for T&M structured products and provide accurate and timely settlement processing
- Risk Control, risk architecture and managed quality
- Build a data driven culture with data analytic capabilities
- Deal validation process for Structured Products in Murex mainly comprising of equity linked notes and derivative structured product notes.
- Perform pre-settlement confirmation with counterparties.
- Authorisation of payments via AMH
- Perform Fixing procedures for the purpose of determining the payoff of the structured deals
- Liaising of settlement or fixing with the respective local T&M branches or Wealth Ops
- Monitoring of valuation/expiration/barrier knocks for potential payouts
- Reconciliation process of nostro accounts and general ledgers, managing failed trades and reconciliation of trade position between T&M risk system and other bank deposit system
- Configuration of instruments / indices
- Creation of structured product calculators to determine the payoff of each structured deals as a secondary control check
- Preferably Degree holder in Banking and Finance
- Min 3 years of banking experience, specifically in the equity derivatives operations
- Product knowledge of Cash Equities in global markets, plain and exotic equity / index option and share borrowing and lending
- Experience in various back office operation functions which includes processing, reconciliations, settlements etc
- Good understanding of the end to end transaction management processes, predominantly in Structured products
- Proficient in MS Excel and MS Access or VBA is added advantage.
- Knowledge in Funding and SWIFT MT540, MT541, MT542, MT543, MT202
- Team player who can work independently.
- Able to work in fast paced environment.
- Proficient in MS Excel, MS Access or VBA.
- Willing to work on split Ops locations.
Primary Location: Singapore
Job Posting: Jun 10, 2022, 8:49:27 AM