Marina Bay Sands
We have a vacancy of Associate Analyst / Analyst (Data Analytics) in our company, Marina Bay Sands. This vacancy is based in Singapore Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Associate Analyst / Analyst (Data Analytics)
Company: Marina Bay Sands
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore Singapore
URL Expiry: 2022-10-10
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
Summary Of Job Responsibilities
Contribute to the Revenue Optimization department in its goal to maximize gaming profit by performing the following:
- Analyze various aspects of the casino operations, including product and area performance, operational and manpower efficiency, dealer performance etc.
- Apply statistical models, optimization techniques and simulations to improve gaming floor optimization, demand forecasting, manpower scheduling, risk evaluation etc.
- Assist in building solutions and tools to enhance floor optimization and operational efficiency.
- Drive data based decisions through creation of insightful reports and dashboard
- Design impactful data visualization/dashboards to communicate complex ideas in Data Visualization Tools
- Be able to work independently on reports and analyses
- Generate new ideas on how to improve processes for our team, or our stakeholders
- Degree in Business Analytics, Applied Mathematics, Statistics or other analytical fields preferred.
- 1- 2 years of practical experience in business analytics, slot or table game revenue or marketing analytics for Associate Analyst. Fresh grads are welcomed to apply.
- 2 – 4 years of practical experience in business analytics, slot or table game revenue or marketing analytics for Analyst OR Masters in any analytical field.
- Working knowledge of analytical tools such as Base SAS, SAS EG, SQL, R, Python and various slot or table game rating Software required.
- Working knowledge of data visualization tools, such as Tableau preferred.
- Ability to process massive amounts of data and complete critical projects in a correct, accurate and timely manner.
- Excellent communication, writing, presentation, statistdical and data analysis skills.
You agree that it is a condition of employment that you adhere to and abide by all rules, regulations, policies and procedures including without limitation the rules of conduct of the Company.