TOUCH PR & EVENTS PTE. LTD.
We have a vacancy of Associate Account Executive / Account Executive in our company, TOUCH PR & EVENTS PTE. LTD.. This vacancy is based in Singapore Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Associate Account Executive / Account Executive
Company: TOUCH PR & EVENTS PTE. LTD.
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore Singapore
URL Expiry: 2022-11-29
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
We’re looking for individuals who are open-minded, creative, and passionate about social media and consumer lifestyle trends. Things happen quickly around here, but the connections are meaningful and the opportunities and engagements derived are exciting. Willingness to embrace learning opportunities and hone multi-tasking skills in a fast-paced environment would be an asset. Background in Communications preferred. Sounds up your alley? Come join us at the Touch PR family!
Touch PR & Events is a regional integrated PR agency with 15 years (and counting) of strong track record in providing companies with the finest, most personal touch in public relations, influencers engagement, creative content creation and events management.
Founded in 2007, Touch PR is headquartered in Singapore with dedicated teams in Malaysia and Thailand. Touch PR has risen to prominence rapidly among lifestyle media and key influencers for its engaging portfolio ranging from home-grown outfits to global brands in Beauty, Health & Wellness, F&B, Fashion, Entertainment and Retail.
The role contributes to the PR teams’ daily PR work, appended below are the key role & responsibilities.
- Client service – Provide support on day-to-day matters based on understanding of client’s overall business strategy, ensure all day-to-day activities on all client accounts are being managed effectively and in line with program objectives, attend client meetings and prepare meeting minutes to capture discussions between client and agency, provides creative thoughts to presentations and proposals, build media and client relations.
- Content creation – Drafting press releases and media alerts, copywriting, email pitch notes, etc.; research and able to develop compelling story angles
- Social media / Influencer engagement management – Curation of influencers target names to work with for campaign, develop social campaign brief, network with influencers to introduce launch product and get them onboard campaigns.
- Media kits – Brainstorming, researching, sourcing within budget, developing proposal with creative kit conceptualisation, packing and coordination with media/influencer recipients and courier
- Event (Live/Virtual) management & coordination – Curation of media & KOLs guest list, RSVP management, liaison with third party vendors/partners; pre/point/post event management and preparation works
- New business/campaign proposal support /new prospects pitch proposals support – eg. brainstorm, conduct marketing research, develop slides
- Media monitoring across print, digital and social media platforms, clipping and reporting; working directly or with the support of intern
- Support Management on any ad hoc projects or administrative matters
- Touch PR IG support – scheduling/planning, content development
- Minimum one to two years’ experience in PR or related full time work experience. Fresh graduates be considered.
- A university graduate in marketing/journalism/ communications OR practitioner with one to two years relevant experience in the public relations/ marketing / media industry.
- Able to communicate in a clear and concise manner both verbally and in writing.
- Good command in English is a must.
- Active on social media platforms and understand the basic principles of how it works in the business context.
- Understand local media landscape.
- Resourceful and able to conduct thorough research.
- Passionate about social media & consumer lifestyle trends
- Creative & inquisitive mind
- Excellent communication skills
- Collaborative team spirit
- Keen and fast learner
- Adaptable to a fast work environment
- Strong organisational and project management skills
- Stong multi-tasking ability
- Proactive and able to think out-of-the-box