Changi Airport Group
We have a vacancy of Assistant Manager/Senior Associate Customer Insights in our company, Changi Airport Group. This vacancy is based in Singapore Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Assistant Manager/Senior Associate Customer Insights
Company: Changi Airport Group
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore Singapore
URL Expiry: 2022-11-28
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
We are looking for motivated individuals who will play an important role within Customer Insights team to lead the efforts in reviewing and implementing a new set of operations efficiency measurements and to provide insights on our passengers. This will enable CAG and its partners to continuously improve operations and deliver best in class experience to our customers.
Moving Forward, You Will Help To Revamp Them, Focusing On Several Areas
Before COVID-19, CAG has a set of well-established, survey-based ops efficiency measurements.
- Data gathering through sensors and existing operational systems (e.g. Passenger Loading Bridges, Baggage Handling System, kiosks and auto gates)
- Satisfaction sensing via pre-installed feedback systems and/or customers’ own devices
- Future-proof data and analytical systems
- Highly automated management reporting regime
- Comprehensive self-service business intelligence system for various internal users
- Well calibrated regulatory standards and actively manage regulatory reporting
In addition, passenger behaviour and travel needs have shifted. You will also be part of the team uncovering these new needs and wants, and put forth an actionable plan to better the Changi experience.
You will be part of a team working alongside many stakeholders, including touchpoint owners, data analysts, data engineers and external vendors to achieve the desired outcomes.
- Motivated to understand and improve Changi Airport’s operational performances. Having prior experience in airport operations is a plus
- Experience in handling data, with ability to interpret data and analyse results
- Strong interpretive and analytical skills – expected to understand data and draw conclusions and present clearly
- Curious about matters and possess great problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with excellent attention to detail
- Studied Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Data Analytics, Business or similar
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential, prior experience in operations and/or market research and analysis is a plus