Singapore Symphony Group
We have a vacancy of Assistant Manager/Manager Development (Fundraiser) in our company, Singapore Symphony Group. This vacancy is based in Boat Quay. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Assistant Manager/Manager Development (Fundraiser)
Company: Singapore Symphony Group
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Boat Quay
Salary: Salary detail is not available
URL Expiry: 2022-08-22
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
The Development department engages with philanthropic individuals, foundations and corporations, government counterparts, media and beneficiaries to build capacity and secure the financial future of Singapore Symphony Group (“SSG” or “the Company”), a non-profit Institution of Public Character (IPC), through fundraising activities, media and stakeholder relations. The Assistant Manager/Manager, Development’s role is to raise funds for SSG through building strong and mutually-supportive relationships with individuals, companies and the company’s community of supporters.
The Assistant Manager/Manager, Development is a key member of the Development department and will be working closely with all members of the department.
- Identify and nurture effective relationships with prospective donors to grow the donor base and financial support for the company’s cause.
- Interact with business leaders and influential individuals to seek financial support for SSG.
- Research, develop, write grant and funding proposals and appeals, in compliance with relevant charitable legislation.
- Work with the stewardship arm in the department to ensure that donors’ gift processing and communications are timely and relevant.
- Share the responsibilities with the department in servicing existing donors to strengthen relationships for cultivation and stewardship purposes.
- Host prospective donors and existing donors in various Development events, such as receptions, concerts, partnership and donor events.
- Develop strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- This is primarily an individual contributor role, working with a team. On occasion, there are opportunities to supervise interns.
- Any other tasks assigned by the team.
- Minimum of 5 years demonstrated outstanding performance in fundraising, working with a CRM and dynamic communications environment in a non-profit or in an arts organization. Candidates with more experience be considered for the same job, positioned at the Manager level.
- Have an established networking within the arts or general philanthropic community within Singapore and throughout Asia.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to motivate and interact effectively with business leaders, donors and staff at all levels. An articulate and persuasive presenter to large and small groups.
- Strong work ethic.
- A Bachelor’s degree.
- Interest in classical music.
- Possess sound judgment, good organizational skills; embrace teamwork, creativity and open communication; able to work with a matrix reporting structure.
- Resilient individual with positive energy and excellent writing and communication skills.
- Proficient in English and one other widely-used language.
- Flexibility to work some evenings, weekends and holidays during events/concerts.
Please provide a comprehensive resume and cover letter also stating current and expected salaries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.