Care Corner Singapore Ltd
We have a vacancy of Assistant Finance Manager in our company, Care Corner Singapore Ltd. This vacancy is based in Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Assistant Finance Manager
Company: Care Corner Singapore Ltd
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore
Salary: Salary detail is not available
URL Expiry: 2022-08-25
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
Care Corner Singapore Ltd was founded in 1981, in a climate of changes in the early 1980s, as economic competition in the region intensified and the rift between the wealthy and the lower-income in particular the Chinese blue-collar workers, widened. Rev Tan Tien Ser and a group of passionate individuals believed that these marginalised people with lower income and little opportunities for a formal education could be helped to realise their potential and become more competent and fulfilled persons. Through a series of early outreach initiatives, Care Corner has evolved into an organisation offering a wide range of programmes and services delivered through various social service centres located island-wide. In a bid to stay relevant to the needs of the community, Care Corner has continuously strived to offer new and innovative programmes to support those in need and the less privileged.
- Perform month-end & year end closing and its reporting with analytics
- Ensure all relevant reporting is done timely and appropriately.
- Strong in ability to analyze financial numbers; and to highlight any discrepancies or issues;
- Strong relevant accounting knowledge to ensure books are properly kept in accordance with Accounting standards and company’s policies
- Providing support with various reporting including GST, treasury, investment returns
- Providing commentaries on operational performance and support operational planning, operations, and implementation of financial and internal controls
- Assist and support projects/tasks as required
- Degree in Accountancy or any professional qualifications (ACCA/CA)
- At least 5 years of financial accounting/reporting/finance operations experience
- Familiar with online/digital/ERP application systems
- Ethical, reliable, independent, meticulous and goals driven.
- Must on hands on to also do accounting work (eg posting of JEs, etc)
- Possess clear and effective communication skills, with the ability to work in teams
What We Offer:
- Care Corner is ‘Great Place to Work’ certified
- Strong emphasis on professional development
- In-house and external training opportunities
Degree in Accountancy or any professional qualifications (ACCA/CA).