SMRT TEL PTE. LTD.
We have a vacancy of Assistant Engineer Tel in our company, SMRT TEL PTE. LTD.. This vacancy is based in Singapore Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Assistant Engineer Tel
Company: SMRT TEL PTE. LTD.
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore Singapore
URL Expiry: 2022-11-20
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
The Assistant Engineer’s job scope shall include leading a team of Technical Officer(s) to perform Preventive Maintenance (PM), Corrective Maintenance (CM), Overhaul (OH) and Engineering Support (ES) on all SMRT Thomson-East Coast Line (STEL) Trains, Depot and Workshop equipment so as to provide a safe, reliable and comfortable journey for our commuters.
- Be aligned and act in accordance to SMRT’s Vision, Mission, Service Standard and Core Values.
- Ensure good understanding, knowledge and skills needed for all maintenance activities and provide support for staff training.
- Lead and supervise a team of Technical Officer(s) to perform preventive, corrective, overhaul, troubleshooting, engineering analysis, investigation or any assigned maintenance activities on all rolling stocks, depot and workshop equipment.
- Assist to plan and coordinate staff deployment and shift roster to optimise resources utilisation.
- Verify and ensure all tasks executed by the team are in accordance to latest Work Instructions, Quality, Maintenance, Operational and Safety Procedures, and to ensure personal and peers’ safety at all times.
- Ensure spares, tools and equipment used are in good condition and calibrated if necessary.
- Perform train shunting activities and operate depot equipment, maintenance vehicles and maintenance equipment to support maintenance activities of the group.
- Verify and ensure work records done by the team are updated factually, accurately and timely on Work Records Form and on the Maintenance Management System
- Report immediately any abnormalities or practices observed that are not in accordance to Work Instructions, Quality, Maintenance, Operational and Safety Procedures.
- Adopt KAIZEN methodology (5M, 5S & 5W) to eliminate 8 Wastes and improve Productivity and Value of work performed.
- Provide support to staff, contractors or any other personnel who are required to perform work on depot and all rolling stocks.
- To support the group during incidents, accidents and emergencies.
- Ensure excellent housekeeping are maintained within all work areas.
- Maintain a high level of work discipline and standards.
- Perform any other task as assigned.
Qualifications & Work Experience
- Diploma in Electrical, Mechanical or Mechatronics Technology/ Engineering from a recognized institution.
- Preferably 5 year’s relevant experience in the railway environment.