We have a vacancy of Assistant Director (Early Intervention Services) in our company, Rainbow Centre. This vacancy is based in Singapore Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Assistant Director (Early Intervention Services)
Company: Rainbow Centre
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore Singapore
URL Expiry: 2022-09-26
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
A rewarding career making a difference in the lives of students with disabilities.
We are looking for an Assistant Director for our Early Intervention programme, which provides early support for young children with disabilities to grow, and learn.
The role assists the director in the development and management of effective teams and the implementation of efficient operational systems in service delivery, including supervision of all contract management, billing, data systems management, quality assurance, intake and community partnerships.
Key Responsibilities Of The Role Include
- Ensuring high quality early intervention programmes for children and families, through leading in design, documentation and implementation that follow Rainbow Centre’s philosophy and meet the requirements of funding bodies, standards and approved curriculum. It also involves ensuring curriculum and pedagogy are adhered to, and ensuring operations and services are delivered well
- Supporting client and sector engagement through strong partnerships between children, families, staff and the community. It also involves contributing to sector expertise through liaison with other professional organisations to strengthen knowledge and understanding of early intervention services, and promoting awareness through training, sharing, innovation and research
- Providing leadership as a client advocate, visionary activator, mission steward and people champion, in such areas as work planning, budgeting and financial controls, manpower management and development, and submissions to funding bodies
If you believe in empowering persons with disabilities so that they thrive in inclusive communities, we want you.
- 13th month AWS + performance bonus + competitive salary commensurate with qualifications and experience
- Care for staff wellbeing, eg, flexible work arrangements, self-care leave and family-care leave
- Training, development and coaching
- Opportunity to tangibly impact lives
- Good degree with relevant experience in similar setting
- Proven ability to lead high-performing teams
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to establish and maintain good relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Values that align with ours: respect, compassion and dedication, integrity, teamwork, excellence
At Rainbow Centre we envision a world where persons with disabilities are empowered and thriving in inclusive communities. We are always on the lookout for people who share our values, who are passionate about serving persons with disabilities and their families; and who are keen to continuously learn so that they can bring their best to the people we serve.