WILLIS TOWERS WATSON BROKERS (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.
We have a vacancy of Assistant Broker – Terrorism And Political Violence in our company, WILLIS TOWERS WATSON BROKERS (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.. This vacancy is based in Singapore Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Assistant Broker – Terrorism And Political Violence
Company: WILLIS TOWERS WATSON BROKERS (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore Singapore
URL Expiry: 2022-11-27
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
At WTW (NASDAQ: WTW), we provide data-driven, insight-led solutions in the areas of people, risk and capital. Leveraging the global view and local expertise of our colleagues serving 140 countries and markets, we help organizations sharpen their strategy, enhance organizational resilience, motivate their workforce and maximize performance. Working shoulder to shoulder with our clients, we uncover opportunities for sustainable success—and provide perspective that moves you.
Learn more at wtwco.com.
Corporate risk and broking
We know how companies can unlock potential through effective risk management. Our clients rely on us to craft strategies to quantify, mitigate, and transfer risk, taking advantage of our specialist industry experience and unparalleled market know-how. The result is a new way of embracing risk that drives superior results.
- Supporting the Global Terrorism and Political Violence team in all aspect of work
- Supporting Brokers in client account administration with the goal to retain and develop a profitable terrorism portfolio of accounts, including day to day care of clients’ programme in a timely and accurate manner.
- Documentation production
- Capturing and loading market data on Broking Platform and D365
- Assisting brokers with placement queries
- General advice and support to clients by email, telephone and face to face meetings.
- Maintain knowledge of relevant products and services offered by WTW
- Ensure transparency of agency and other commitments made to carriers and clients
- Supporting Global Broking Team deliver optimisation of revenue from new and existing clients using the full range of appropriate placement channels and markets for the specific client segment of the business
- You should have some insurance experience either with an insurer or broker, or relevant industry qualifications.
- Confident and articulate, attention to detail and time management
- Strong analytical and numeracy skills, proficient in Microsoft Office skills, especially Excel.
- Excellent communication (written & oral) negotiation and influence skills & interpersonal skills
- Good working knowledge of Market Reform Contracts for Insurance and Reinsurance contracts
- Able to maintain face-to-face and telephonic contact with clients and underwriters
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced and dynamic team environment where lateral thinking, initiative, self-motivation, problem solving, and decision-making skills are crucial
- Proven track record of delivering high levels of service
- Skilled at building effective relationships, at all levels, with clients, prospects, associates, insurers, and external specialists
- Ability to represent the practice and WTW with integrity and credibility
- Interested in pursuing Insurance qualifications as part of ongoing development- Chartered Insurance Institute
- The above list is intended to be as accurate a reflection of the role as possible. However, it be revised from time to time if different tasks commensurate with the role or level of responsibility are needed to be performed and/or when circumstances change.
Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on any basis. We support flexible working and this role will be considered on a flexible basis.