We have a vacancy of Area Sales Manager in our company, Coty. This vacancy is based in Singapore Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Area Sales Manager
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore Singapore
URL Expiry: 2022-11-23
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
Coty is a world leader in beauty and home to an illustrious roster of cosmetic, skincare and fragrance brands. And our company has a mission: to challenge the definition of beauty, to encourage authenticity and celebrate diversity. Because to us at Coty, beauty isn’t about conforming to somebody else’s ideal. It’s about inclusion and liberating everyone to shine in their unique way.
The Area Sales Manager is responsible to drive the business to over-grow (beat market rate) and Win at Retail. The focus must be on:
- Maintain Coty’s leadership in luxury fragrances
- Growing Coty portfolio distribution at strategic channels like Airport, Downtown doors & In-flight.
- Instilling a “sell-thru culture” and market share wins rather than pure “sell-in”, supported with joint business plans closely worked with Retailers and with Singapore cluster Marketing, Finance, MPM, training & Demand Planning Teams.
- Expand Gucci MU presence & establish the brand as a leader
- Nurturing a best-in-class commercial relation with Coty’s Retailers.
- Managing & Leading a Team to ensure all goals & ambitions are met.
- Coordination of Coty’s Asia Dufry accounts and working with their systems.
The Region consists of Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar, India, Nepal, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka & In-Flight
- Have a thorough understanding of market trend including category, competition, channels, customers, consumers, and shoppers to share inspiring insights and propose actions to capture market opportunities
- Define commercial strategy for each market in line with budget & targets to reach sales and profitability levels requested
- Drive commercial negotiations at field levels to maximize all aspects of business (in-shop spaces & locations, prices, investments, promotions, etc.)
- Maintain a thorough understanding of brands, objectives and strategies and provide continuous feedback/input to Coty TR APAC brand Marketing teams
- Market Intelligence: gather market information related to the industry (market size, distribution, pricing, launch results, ranking)
- Be a great communication bridge between the brand and sales team. Clearly deliver brand strategies and marketing programs to Commercial sales force and retailors
- Set clear brand and promotional guidelines to both online and offline channels and all brands, ensures top quality of execution, monitor the results, and adjust plans based on learnings
- Align yearly promotion/ event sales target and resources by brand and build trade marketing plan accordingly
- Allocate target and resources to channel/retailer. Build Joint Business Plans for top retailors both online and offline, strengthen the collaboration, and ensure retailer’s continuous support to drive productivity growth
- Closely monitor launches and line performance, as well as competition’s activities and results
- Continuously seek new opportunities in space and location to enhance brand image and visibility
- Manage Demand Planning on saleable, samples & GWP’s and cooperate with supply chain & Key Account Manager to ensure product supply & accurate forecasting
- Prepare ROI analysis for each key campaign with key learnings & next steps
- Be a “Team Player”. Work closely with Commercial Teams as well as Marketing, MPM, Training, Finance, and digital team
- Ensure the seamless integration of online and offline business
What You Will Bring
- Extensive knowledge of retailers and channels for beauty industry, focus on key account, and Travel Retail & ecommerce is a plus
- The ability to work autonomously, as well as part of a team, and is confident in managing relationships at all levels
- Operational efficient, strategically credible
- Adaptive: Able to adapt plans, strategies and processes in ways suited to the needs of the business while promoting consistency
- Organized: Well organized, with a disciplined approach to evaluating priorities in a fast-changing environment
- Driven: Relentless pursuit of progress and achievement of goals
- Being able to work under fast pace and in matrix organization
- Excellent communication skills, effective relationship building skills with internal and external partners.
- Degree in Business or related discipline
- At least 5 years’ working experience including at least 3 years in beauty/ cosmetics industry with an enthusiasm for retail marketing
- Industry knowledge & Travel Retail experience a plus
- Competent in MS Excel & PowerPoint
- Good communication and negotiation skills