ACA PACIFIC TECHNOLOGY (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.
We have a vacancy of Application Engineer in our company, ACA PACIFIC TECHNOLOGY (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.. This vacancy is based in Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Application Engineer
Company: ACA PACIFIC TECHNOLOGY (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore
Salary: $5,300 a month
URL Expiry: 2022-08-15
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
Provide pre-sales engineering support and demonstration in coordination with sales account managers for strategic sales efforts including:
- Be able to engage with a customer to understand their requirements and pain points.
- Investigate current business processes to identify problems, complexities, non-value-added steps, and inefficiencies that can be improved.
- Presenting the solutions to different levels of an organization from executives to technical staff with the ability to alter the presentation style based on the audience present.
- Adjust the presentation based on questions and feedback from the audience well as develop and create content on the fly to better fit the customers’ expectations.
- Translate technical capabilities and map these to values propositions that resonate with customers pain points.
- Respond to RFI’s/RFP’s in a concise, well thought out manner.
- Work closely with customers IT teams to ensure successful deployment and implementation.
- Track customer solution usage and adoption to ensure ongoing customer satisfaction and retention.
- Support case study development and provide lessons learned feedback.
- Support the sales team in the execution of the sales lifecycle, in particular sales qualification / prove stages
- Understand software and option licensing in a complication and extensive software space, including the migration from legacy software license models to current one.
- Good business sense and communication skills,
- A positive attitude and negotiation skills
- Comprehensive engineering & manufacturing process knowledge
- Proven track record of pre-sales engineering and/or implementation of software solutions
- Experience with PTC products is a plus (Creo, Windchill, Thingworx, and Vuforia); Competitors’ solutions if not
- Proficient in engineering related technologies CAD/CAM/Analysis/PLM
- Familiar with development technologies (Java, HTML/CSS, PHP, XML/XSL/DTD, HTML, etc.)
- Familiar with RDBMS concepts specifically ANSI SQL
- The ability to understand technical configurations and customizations
- Be able to build a wide network of internal peers and to coordinate input from these peers to deliver complex solutions
- Curiosity outside of your core expertise.
- Able to track changes and developments in a fast-paced software development environment and integrate these into future presentations and responses.