AIR LIQUIDE INDUSTRIAL SERVICES PTE LTD
We have a vacancy of Application Engineer Food And Pharmaceutical (Altec) in our company, AIR LIQUIDE INDUSTRIAL SERVICES PTE LTD. This vacancy is based in Singapore Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Application Engineer Food And Pharmaceutical (Altec)
Company: AIR LIQUIDE INDUSTRIAL SERVICES PTE LTD
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore Singapore
URL Expiry: 2022-11-15
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
About Air Liquide
As a world leader in gases, technologies and services for Industry and Health, Air Liquide is present in 75 countries with approximately 66,400 employees and serves more than 3.8 million customers and patients. Oxygen, nitrogen and hydrogen have been at the core of the company’s activities since its creation in 1902. Air Liquide’s ambition is to be the leader in its industry, delivering long-term performance and acting responsibly.
How Will You Be Contributing to Our Success?
Air Liquide is looking for a seasoned Food and Pharmaceutical (F&P) and application field expert to join our team. The expert will cover Taiwan potentially South East Asia in the F&P matter.
Key Day-to-day Accountabilities Include But Not Limited To
- Proposing and implementing existing and new/innovative solutions with Air Liquide technology for customer processes in Food Cryogenics, Providing inert atmosphere, in order to promote gas applications technologies, products & equipments
- Providing technical support and process engineering to Market Developers in the field of Food, Pharmaceutical and other segments under F&P Market domain
- Providing support for customer installation in compliance to Safety, Environmental regulations and internal rules while implementing and improving best practices
- Provide Training and support Business Development / Sales Representatives team to maintain an overview of F&P application technologies and products, and collaborate in the evaluation and assessment of competitive products, processes or new trends. Ensures technical support and organizes training path for Market Specialist in specific technical field
Who Are We Looking For?
- Degree in Engineering or or any other relevant equivalent qualifications.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in designing, delivering, and supporting end-to-end gas application solutions
- Knowledge on safe handling and safety associated with products & equipment
- Knowledge about ALTEC applications especially Food Cryogenic applications
- Open-minded and embrace changes.
- Excellent influential communication skills in both oral and written.
- Positive attitude, passionate and self-motivated.
**We thank you for your interest in Air Liquide. Interested applicants are encouraged to send in a detailed resume, including reasons for leaving for past employment. Please be informed that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.**