We have a vacancy of Analytical Consultant Travel And Financial Services in our company, Google. This vacancy is based in Singapore Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Analytical Consultant Travel And Financial Services
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore Singapore
URL Expiry: 2022-11-20
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
Google will be prioritizing applicants who have a current right to work in Singapore, and do not require Google’s sponsorship of a visa.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 8 years of experience in travel, banking or financial services, technology/start-ups, or consulting industries.
- Experience using Google’s measurement suite products, website analytics platforms (Google Analytics), and brand analysis techniques.
- Experience designing/building scalable and robust data pipelines.
- Experience with marketing analytics, return on investment/financial modeling, and statistical analysis.
- Ability to draw strategic insights out of sets of data and manage customer relationships.
About The Job
As an Analytical Consultant within the Large Customer Sales (LCS) team, you will be a core member of Google’s growing business, working in strategy, sales, and products. You will accelerate business growth for customers and Google by developing strategies and actionable insights that change businesses and transform industries.
You will work with regional and multinational customers with businesses spanning across APAC markets. Google’s customers have different and rapidly evolving business needs. By maintaining knowledge of the key challenges and opportunities faced by our customers, you will be able to advise them on business, marketing, and media challenges, growing measurable impact.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We’re uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google’s broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Engage and influence executive internal and external relationships within the customer and industry. Build, customize, and deliver solutions through the right forums (e.g., workshops, presentations, etc.) to achieve outcomes.
- Develop insights (qualitative/quantitative) using a variety of internal and external sources.
- Serve as an industry expert by developing and creating industry point of views.
- Advise customers on methodologies for marketing, media analytics, and measurement. Help customers navigate industry standards and alternatives.
- Identify opportunities for customers rooted in data rationale.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form .