We have a vacancy of Analyst M&A Corporate Finance (European Bank) in our company, Randstad. This vacancy is based in Tiong Bahru. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Analyst M&A Corporate Finance (European Bank)
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Tiong Bahru
Salary: Salary detail is not available
URL Expiry: 2022-08-30
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
about the company
Our client is an international global bank with presence across the globe. A bank that is known for providing employees with career development and internal training opportunities, we’re currently recruiting for a year 1 / 2 Analyst level for the Corporate Finance team focused on M&A transactions.
about the job
- Supporting the senior members in the end-to-end deal origination and execution of corporate M&A activities
- Building and developing financial models, valuation analysis, presentation materials and pitch books for client meetings.
- Assisting with market and industry research activities
- Support on the overall negotiation of these M&A deals, ie: with stakeholders, lawyers and more
- Managing the overall transaction process whilst tracking the timeline and working closely with internal/external stakeholders involved in the transaction
- Participating in meetings and discussions to secure new mandates
- Any other duties or projects assigned
about the manager / team
Reporting to the Head of Corporate Finance, you will be given the opportunity to be part of a growing and dynamic work team.
skills & experience required
- Possesses a Degree in Banking & Finance, Accountancy, Business Management, Economics or related
- Minimum 1 year of corporate finance / investment banking experience, with a track record in running M&A transactions.
- Strong cash flow modelling and financial modelling skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively please contact Adeline on 6517 1629 for confidential discussion.
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.