NEXT ENGINEERING CONSTRUCTION PTE. LTD.
We have a vacancy of Analyst in our company, NEXT ENGINEERING CONSTRUCTION PTE. LTD.. This vacancy is based in Singapore Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Analyst
Company: NEXT ENGINEERING CONSTRUCTION PTE. LTD.
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore Singapore
URL Expiry: 2022-11-18
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
We are currently seeking an experienced, thorough, and insightful analyst gathers, interprets, and uses complex data for newly developing e-commerce platforms and IoT for Oil & Gas start up company which is aggressively eager to grow into Tech sectors.
Day-to-day, he or she assesses company and client needs, receives robust information, and analyze it, for our entire company in Singapore, Malaysia and India. In this role, you will work collaboratively with various department managers to analyse costs, assess vendor relationships, and maximize profitability. To succeed in this position, you will demonstrate an aptitude for efficiency, problem-solving, and resourcefulness, with a deep commitment to the bottom line without compromising quality.
- Gathering and analyzing data for e-Commerce and tech sectors
- Interpreting gathered data for Innovating digital Apps and user requirements in B to B and B to C.
- Submitting reports to the relevant department heads and management
- Finding patterns and trends in the analyzed data
- Helping the management and other teams draw business goals and needs
- Establishing new data gathering and analysis techniques within the organization
- Formulating procedural manuals for all departments
- Creating reports and presentations to summarize findings and influence company decisions.
- Working with the management team to establish project objectives, budgets, and timelines, monitor progress, and evaluate performance.
Requirements And Qualifications
- Any Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- Shall have experience in Data Analytics at least 2 years in Websites, e-Commerce and Tech sectors.
- Proficiency with computers, especially MS Office and analytics software, mastery of certain programming languages like Python, SQL be required.
- Strong math, Design thinking, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptionally well organized with daily status reporting.
- Ability to summarize and explain complex information to other.
- Take action with thought and planning with excellent team work.
- Possess the basic grasp of business management principles, such as strategic planning and resource timetabling.
- Possess strong written and verbal communication in English.
- Strong presentation skills, able to explain concepts concisely and accurately.