ANRADUS PTE. LTD.
We have a vacancy of Air Import Officer (Freight Forwarding/ Logistics) – Training Provided/ West #41720 in our company, ANRADUS PTE. LTD.. This vacancy is based in Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Air Import Officer (Freight Forwarding/ Logistics) – Training Provided/ West #41720
Company: ANRADUS PTE. LTD.
Work Type: Temporary
City of work: Singapore
Salary: $3,500 a month
URL Expiry: 2022-08-07
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
- Industry/ Organization Type: Logistics/ Freight Forwarding
- Position Title: Air Import Officer
- Working Location: Jurong East
- Working Hours: 5 days (M-F, 9 AM-6 PM)
- Salary: Up to $3500 + Fixed transport allowance $120 + AWS
- Salary Range: SGD 2,500 – SGD 3,500
- Duration: Permanent Role
- Attend call, email or fax from other agents for pre-alert.
- Monitor shipments (arrival date, time, short landed, survey, missing)
- Transfer and create job information into the system (Cargowise)
- Break-bulk console and direct consignments.
- To correspond with overseas offices on import general enquiries.
- Attend to customers’ requests for flight information, cargo and delivery status, permit, Invoice, etc.…
- Submission of claims for missing or damaged cargo.
- Arrange delivery to the consignee’s premises.
- Attend to POD as requested by overseas counterparts.
- Query from the Singapore customs – Compound, Z02, refund or approval for Temporary import.
- General administrative duties (e.g., filing, invoicing, etc.)
- Any other duties be assigned by management.
- Minimum 1 year of related working experience, preferably in the freight forwarding industry
- Knowledge with Cargowise One System will be an added advantage.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment- High-stress tolerance & works well under pressures/deadlines
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin to liaise with Mandarin-speaking associates in view of business communications.
Please apply through ANY of the following methods:
- Submit your application by clicking the APPLY button;
- Email your resume to Job(at)anradus.com.sg . Please indicate #41720 on the email subject.
Anradus Policy: This clarifies Anradus’ working procedures, from receiving the applicant’s resume, screening to shortlisting. We assure you our consultants will go through every resume we receive but we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Anradus Pte Ltd | EA License No. 20C0161 | Adelin Chong | EA Reg No.: R1875641