We have a vacancy of Agency Support & Recovery Specialist in our company, Prudential. This vacancy is based in Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Agency Support & Recovery Specialist
Work Type: Part Time
City of work: Singapore
Salary: Salary detail is not available
URL Expiry: 2022-08-15
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
The agency support and recovery specialist will become a member of future workplace strategy team that identifies and coordinate complex, real estate initiatives across the enterprise in particular to the rental and renovation recovery computation base on the future compensation frame work and AI (agency Instruction). The ASRS is also responsible to the management of an organization’s physical space inventory for both agency and corp. This involves the tracking of how much space an organization has, managing occupancy information, and creating spatial plans which is essential in supporting the future workplace strategic working group
This role will contribute to strategic space management and planning offers a certain amount of flexibility and collaboration while improving overall office productivity. A significant amount of time and work are involved in the planning process, critical decisions regarding the use, layout, appearance, filing options and standardization should all be considered. The role is responsible to partner across the organization to define requirements of individual departments/agency needs and establish a space strategy for the various user groups.
- Maintenance and submission of monthly rental file to Finance Department for recovery.
- Computation of renovation recovery amounts for Agency Leaders (ALs) based on requirements and recovery amount validation and Issuance of renovation recovery report of respective AL unit to finance.
- Updated the Agency Instruction with approval from Legal.
- Maintaining database of critical information on all Prudential leased buildings, such as lease period, rental rate and floor area.
- Periodically inspects sites to ensure availability of space and accurate inventory; conducts monthly space audits to determine space needs and priorities for required changes.
- Provide updates to relevant teams on office address changes.
- Regular meetings with agencies to strategize their office space requirements – This would be a supporting role as such agency meetings have been mostly carried out by the property manager and head of Workplace Services with or without the BDMs/BDDs.
- Liaising with Prudential appointed property agent on leasing matters (only related to agency office e.g. Goldbell, SBF, PVS) – This would be a supporting role as leasing matters with the Landlords & CBRE have been carried out by property manager and head of Workplace Services
- Monitor all lease term and trigger renewal notice when required
- Assist to oversee and coordinate agency & corporate minor renovation / restacking / refurbishment projects (below $100K value) – This would be a supporting role in terms of coordinating while overseeing have been carried out by Property manager and Head of Workplace Services.
- Assist to oversee and coordinate with appointed project consultant and ID on agency & corporate major renovation / restacking / refurbishment projects (above $100K value) – This would be a supporting role in terms of coordinating the project as representative on for PACS.
- Agency space management including proposals for test fits due to proposed reduction or expansion in office space.
- To be well versed with the prevailing Agency Instruction / VBA Guidelines and to propose amendments or add-ons in order to improve work processes
- Raising of PRs via Coupa when required or tasked related to space and project.
- Data mining of information to facilitate the analysis of space utilisation, budget, operation cost in relation to allowance of agency.
- Forecast analysis on costs and budget for agency unit operation under Workplace Services
- Establishes and implements methods, systems and procedures to systematically collect, update and measure data integrity related to space utilisation, project planning, design and construction of facilities.
- Coordination of agency shifts between various office locations, including liaising with moving contractors and being main contact point between agency & building management.
- Reporting of renovation defects to respective contractors / vendors and ensuring resolution
- Working closely with Agencies, Contractors, Vendors & Building Landlord BMOs for any property related matters.
- Engage with vendors, PMs, contractors and IT teams to shape and facilitate values-aligned employee experience for workplace technology
- Ensure all details of the new spaces are met with the right level of detail in alignment to the fit-out policy and design concept.
- Ensure all detail of new space with attention for the lifespan of the space
- Source, negotiate with and select vendors to assist with the delivery of awesome staff experiences, including but not limited to, merchandise vendors, Concierge services, Gym memberships, transportation partnerships, and more.
- Facilitate and connect into new & emerging workplace technologies that drive culture & workplace for people.
- Assess and review any proposed installation or office interior change which might impact on WorkPLAYce design and concept.
- Assess and review of Corp fit out and interior change in alignment with PCA fit out policy.
- Ensure all activities carry out within WorkPLAYce are in alignment to the initial Transformation objective.
- Bachelor’s degree in architecture, urban design, urban planning, environmental studies, building construction technology or a closely related field.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in space planning and design management of buildings.
- Demonstrated knowledge, skill and ability to manage computer-based facilities and space management systems, including use of CAD.
- Thorough knowledge of the principles, practices and methods of Space Management.
- Strong organizational and time management skills including the ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills including the ability to work effectively with vendors, staff and users at all levels.
- Wide ranging skills in such areas as planning, leadership, decision-making and administration.
- Ability to provide study reports, technical documentation, papers and/or project plans for technical staff members.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equality of opportunity of benefits for all who apply and who perform work for our organisation irrespective of sex, race, age, ethnic origin, educational, social and cultural background, marital status, pregnancy and maternity, religion or belief, disability or part-time / fixed-term work, or any other status protected by applicable law. We encourage the same standards from our recruitment and third-party suppliers taking into account the context of grade, job and location. We also allow for reasonable adjustments to support people with special requirements.