We have a vacancy of Administrative Support (Word Processing) Core Business Services in our company, EY. This vacancy is based in Singapore Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Administrative Support (Word Processing) Core Business Services
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore Singapore
URL Expiry: 2022-11-28
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
To provide exceptional administrative support to our customers, based on a strong knowledge and application of firm processes, tools and specialized needs of each Service Line, delivered in a proactive, collaborative and cost-effective manner, reflecting an active knowledge-sharing culture.
The Business Support Centre’s (BSC) customer base is client serving Senior Managers and CBS Associate Directors.
- Making or coordinating meeting room bookings
- Arrange audio/video conferencing, telepresence and / or sametime online meeting according to EY conferencing guidelines
- Arranging and coordinating individual travel for customer base in a timely and professional manner
- Arranging and coordinating group engagement team travel bookings where a Senior Manager is travelling with a team
- Research, assist in obtaining passports, visas etc.
- Adhering to firmwide policy and EY tools in performing the above
General administrative service
- Collating and bulk printing
- Conducting general information search
- Preparing payment requisition forms and seeking the required approval/s for payment
- Ordering office stationery and business cards printing
- Coordinating small projects providing cost-effective solutions
- Working seamlessly with other ESS and CBS functions
- Other ad hoc general administrative duties
- The position holder will perform other responsibilities and tasks as required to achieve the agreed performance outcomes.
- Performance against quantitative KPIs set in conjunction with the BSC Leader
- Successful execution of agreed tasks and projects
- Positive verbal and written feedback from stakeholders group
Skills & Competencies
- GCE ‘O’ Level or above
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience as an Executive Assistant or in a team administrative role is preferred; fresh graduates will also be considered
- Ability to manage multiple and sometimes competing priorities
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong client service focus
- Good problem solving skills
- Committed team player, sharing knowledge and best practice
- Intermediate computer skills (MS office and EY tools)
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.