CHUBB ASIA PACIFIC PTE. LTD.
We have a vacancy of Actuarial Analyst Apac (Graduate) in our company, CHUBB ASIA PACIFIC PTE. LTD.. This vacancy is based in Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Actuarial Analyst Apac (Graduate)
Company: CHUBB ASIA PACIFIC PTE. LTD.
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore
Salary: $4,700 a month
URL Expiry: 2022-09-09
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
Singapore, Central Singapore
Roles & Responsibilities
We have an exciting opportunity within the regional Corporate Actuarial team based in Singapore. The role will provide many opportunities for the person to work across different markets and products. Reporting directly to the Head of Actuarial Services, the key responsibilities for this role include:
- Provide support to the reserve reviews underlying the Group results. This will cover a diverse range of business such as Property & Casualty, Accident & Health and Personal Lines.
- Statutory reserve reviews and support on ERM to meet local requirements.
- Prepare data and perform analyses to understand the true underwriting performance of the portfolios.
- Participate in the development and implementation of IFRS17 across the region.
- Enhance data capabilities and processing efficiency to meet expanding business needs as the Asia Pacific portfolios grow.
We are open to candidates from Graduate level to 1-2 years of experience in a General Insurance environment. The person should demonstrate good problem-solving skills and be able to provide flexible and practical solutions amid changing business requirements. Experience with programming languages such as Python and R would be seen as an advantage.