ANRADUS PTE. LTD.
We have a vacancy of Acmv Engineer #55622 in our company, ANRADUS PTE. LTD.. This vacancy is based in Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Acmv Engineer #55622
Company: ANRADUS PTE. LTD.
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore
Salary: $5,000 a month
URL Expiry: 2022-08-16
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
- Industry/ Organization Type: Construction/Energy
- Position Title: ACMV Engineer/ Service Engineer
- Working Location: Central
- Working Hours: 5.25 days, Monday – Friday, alternate Saturdays (0.5 days)
- Salary Package: Up to $5,000 + OT + AWS + PB
- Duration: Permanent Role
- Assist facilities Manager in liaising with the client on all works.
- To ensure the maintenance programs and rectification jobs are managed by a team of technical officers and technicians efficiently.
- Advice and lead the technical investigations for rectification works
- Responsible for the daily AC thermal comfort is within acceptable limit.
- Implement efficiency improvement on the operational process, innovating and implementing systems improvement on energy conservation.
- Provide excellent service to meet client expectations.
- Providing feasible solutions and coordinating with owners/users, consultants, vendors/contractors on engineering functional requirements and ensuring the objectives are achieved.
- Conduct regular inspection of existing air-con system to ensure that all maintenance programmes are implemented effectively in strict compliance with instructions and guidelines.
- To ensure all works are carried out safely and/or in accordance with safety procedures.
- Liaise with contractors for rectification and/or ad-hoc works
- Investigate, analyse and determine root cause and report breakdowns and faults effectively
- Prepare technical reports and proposals on breakdowns
- Any other tasks, when required by the Facilities Manager
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or other related disciplines.
- Minimum 3 – 5 years of related experience in ACMV Trade or Facilities Management.
- Able to guide and troubleshoot ACMV faults.
Kindly apply through ANY of the following methods:
- Submit your application by clicking the APPLY button;
- Email your resume to Job(at)anradus.com.sg . Please indicate #55622 on the email subject.
Anradus Policy: This clarifies Anradus’ working procedures, from receiving the applicant’s resume, screening to shortlisting. We assure you our consultants will go through every resume we receive but we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Anradus Pte Ltd | EA License No. 20C0161 | Angel Lim | EA Reg No.: R1769781