THE SUPERMARKET COMPANY PTE. LTD.
We have a vacancy of Accounts Admin Officer in our company, THE SUPERMARKET COMPANY PTE. LTD.. This vacancy is based in Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Accounts Admin Officer
Company: THE SUPERMARKET COMPANY PTE. LTD.
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore
Salary: $3,600 a month
URL Expiry: 2022-10-12
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
- Responsible for checking, organizing and supervising all management accounts reports and documents.
- Assist to supervise the work of outsourced accounting companies.
- Bookkeeping duties.
- Maintain records and receipts for all daily transactions.
- Ensure monthly accounting records are up-to-date.
- Monitor all bank deposits and payments to the companies.
- Check all supplier invoices and prepare payments to suppliers.
- Prepare customer invoices and statement of accounts and follow up on payments.
- Clerical duties such as answering to phone calls, responding to queries efficiently, checking and forwarding letterbox mail.
- Assisting with proper and systematic filing, checking and organizing of company documents.
- Assisting to handle office expenses.
- Assist to manage and maintain office supplies and place orders when necessary.
- Assist to maintain office pantry supplies and place orders when necessary.
- Assist to maintain office tidiness and cleanliness.
- Support IT duties such as maintaining inventory, coordinating with IT vendor on any repairs, damaged office equipment, IT enquiries from operational staff when necessary.
- Support HR administrative duties such as extracting HR data relating to expenses and to support payroll process.
Skills & Requirements
- Proven work experience as an Accounts Officer, Administration or similar role.
- Post-Secondary education qualifications
- Basic knowledge of accounting procedures.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and accounting softwares.
- Good analytical and numerical skills.
- Strong ethics, with an ability to manage confidential data.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- The 3 “R”s: Responsible, Resourceful & Reliable.
- Self-motivated and meticulous.
- Team player, able to work under tight deadlines and in a fast-paced environment.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.