We have a vacancy of Accountant – Ap & Fr (Mnc) in our company, Page Personnel. This vacancy is based in Singapore Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Accountant – Ap & Fr (Mnc)
Company: Page Personnel
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore Singapore
URL Expiry: 2022-12-29
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
- Good growth and developmental exposure |Well established market presence and leadership exposure
About Our Client
Our client is the world’s largest suppliers of systems, components to businesses across various industry sectors and has a employee network of across more than 50 countries, 15,000 employees.
- Responsible for full AP spectrum duties, including daily operations, month end reporting and year end year reporting.
- Working closely with the Shared Service Center (SSC), including handling of queries from SSC and reviewing the quality and accuracy of their work.
- Main contact point with SSC and the HQ on process improvement, gap review and error reporting and implementation of new procedures.
- Assist Finance Team Lead to perform SAP month-end settlement process to ensure on-time financial closing and reporting.
- Prepare monthly management reports
- Carry out the month end closing and reporting to meet the Group’s reporting guideline and prepare the local financial reports for local filling
- Assist Finance Team Lead in preparing forecast and Budget financial statement for Group’s reporting including the analysis reports
- Preparing local statutory accounts and liaise with auditors
- Prepare corporate tax computation and liaise with tax agent
The Successful Applicant
- Qualified accountants, degree in Accountancy or ACCA.
- 3 to 5 years working experience with knowledge in AP and in Financial Reporting for MNC’s. Individuals with AP/GL exposure and supervisory experience are welcome to apply.
- Working knowledge with Shared Service Center will be beneficial
- Supervisory Experience with min. 1 direct report will be beneficial
- Familiar with local accounting standards and IFRS
- Knowledge with SAP AP modules will be beneficial
- Great interpersonal skills and attitude
What’s on Offer
This is a permanent opportunity with good career developmental opportunities, leadership exposure and an attractive package
Contact: Swee Kee Chu
Quote job ref: JN-102022-5818082
Something not right?
Report this job to us. https://sg.jobsoffices.com/report-job/