SNAPHUNT PTE. LTD.
We have a vacancy of Account Manager in our company, SNAPHUNT PTE. LTD.. This vacancy is based in Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Account Manager
Company: SNAPHUNT PTE. LTD.
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore
Salary: $5,000 a month
URL Expiry: 2022-09-09
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
You will be responsible for :
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your customers.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Identify and grow opportunities within territory and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment.
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed.
- Handling and resolving financial queries and problems.
- Oversee to ensure all transactions are recorded properly, accurately and timely in compliance with local accounting policy.
- In charge of the smooth flow of day to day operation of the General ledger function – posting of overhead expenses, vendors’ cost and do monthly closing.
- Produce monthly financial statements ,management reports and groups’ account.
- Prepare quarterly financial report package, tax computation, GST filing and intercompany reconciliation.
- Compile budget, monthly and quarterly profit and loss forecasts and various analysis.
- Prepare weekly updates on accounts receivable status and monthly working capital analysis.
- To review AR and AP and daily work to meet local accounting policy requirement.
- Prepare staff cost and headcount analysis and client profitability analysis.
- Review cash flow analysis and forecasts.
- Developing appropriate accounting and internal control systems and submit weekly work schedule to CFO.
- Liaise with bankers, auditors, tax advisors and group companies’ in-charge.
- More than 5 years of financing and accounting working experience and at least 2 years managerial level.
- Able to handle most of finance functions, including financial business analysis, budget control, tax advisory, internal audit and cash forecast.
- Able to handle full set of account, proficient in AP, AR and GL etc. and group accounts.
- Proficient in software tools such as SAP ERP system, excel and words.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to details.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill in both English and Chinese.
- Strong analysis, organise and research skills, Good interpersonal communication and co-ordination skills.
- High team work spirit, responsible and work independently.
What’s on Offer?
- Leadership Role
Our business activities are focused on trading of agricultural products such as Soya bean, White sugar, Palm oil, Coffee bean.
Our company’s vision is to diversity the sourcing and marketing of products and to achieve sustainable growth with sufficient profitability.
Apply to this role by submitting your CV and completing your profile at https://mellower.snaphunt.com/job/18879AX7NQ